I snort at that, "Hard work but i'll be sure to try!"

✶ ✶ ✶

I was singing in my car obnoxiously loud, taking advantage of the fact that I was alone and no one could tell me to shut the hell up, playing with the thin black choker on my neck with one hand and driving with the other as I made my way to where i'd meet up with Kiana and Kauai at the mall.

When I got in the parking lot I looked around for their car and when I saw it I was so damn happy that there was an empty parking space beside it and I got in there.

As soon as I was parked and ready I got out my cars open door before closing it behind me and knocking on their window, Kiana on her phone on the drivers side and Kauai asleep in the passenger seat.

She stirred at the sound of me knocking the window beside her and opened her eyes to look at me with a dazed look as Kiana opened her door and got out.

"I didn't tell Kauai about you and Blackburn yet." Is the first thing she says, her cheeks growing pink as if to say she was unsure if she should've.

I blinked.

"What! Why?"

"I didn't know if you wanted me to, plus she had her own news to share but anyways how are you, how was Paris?"

I smiled at the thought of Paris and she giggled like a teenager, playing with her fingers as she looked to me. "I take it was fun."

"It was great, like really perfect."

"Really perfect?" Kauai asked me as she opened the door a little and I moved back, letting her get out the car and close the door behind her as she rubs at her eye, rubbing the sleep away.

"Well yeah, it was."

"What'd you do? Its Paris? Isn't everyone all lovey dovey and shit there." Kauai asked me as we began to walk towards the mall and Kiana snorted. "Like you haven't been all lovey dovey lately."

"I have not." Ki mumbled as she continued to rub at her eyes which i'd noticed had light ringlets over it, hidden behind some foundations but the red was still there faintly, "Did you fuck your boss yet?"

"Not yet, but she did." Kauai mumbled as she walked past me and I stood there for a second, blinking as Kiana's cheeks flared a bright red, because well, her boss was my brother.

"I kinda already knew that." I shrugged but sent her a look with a small smile and her lips parted, "W-what? Wait, how?"

"He accidentall- well not accidentally but he like, no wait, its more like Rhys figured out and I heard because I was obviously there too."

She rose a brow in confusion, definitely not understanding my explanation at all but I was too lazy to rephrase it.

Kauai chuckled, "Wait, how did he figure it out though?"

"Well I'd also said the, we should stay just be friends crap before having sex, so it gave him an idea of what happened between Kiana and Jes."

Kauai blinked in confusion, her brows pulling together but Kiana was the one who asked, "Wait what? You did that too?"

"Obviously." I mumbled softly and she giggled causing Kauai to raise a brow, looking even more confused right now. "You had sex with who exactly?"

"Uh." I cleared my throat. "With Rhys."

She blinked at the floor as we walked through the mall, looking confused till it hit her like a freaking truck and her eyes widened before she practically screeched, "You fucked Blackburn!"