"Few hours." He told me, tapping his jaw as he worked and I looked to the back of the plane, biting my lip as an ache settled between my legs at a thought.

"Is anyone gonna come in here?"

He looked to me and I took his laptop from his lap and he blinked, raising a brow at me. "What're you doing?"

"Hopefully my boyfriend." I murmured softly as I put it onto the other seat beside me and got over to him, settling down on his lap, his hands found way to my waist and I leaned closer, kissing his neck softly and he rubbed his thumbs over my hip bone just the way I liked, "You're a rabbit."

I knew what he meant and I glared playfully even if he couldn't see it, biting his neck softly and he began to unbutton and pull my pants down from my hips but stopped when his phone rang.

I groaned as I let my forehead fall to his shoulder, suddenly hating Wi-Fi calls.

"Its probably your brother."

"He's such a mood killer." I grumble, putting my pants button on again.

He snorted and I slipped my hand down into his sweats pocket, taking his phone out and handing it to him. "It is him."

He took the phone from me and kissed my cheek softly before he answered the call, "What?"

I rose a brow and he pecked my lips.

I sighed softly and laid my head on his shoulder as he let his other hand roam behind my back, running under my shirt and rubbing over the skin of my spine which made me shiver.

"She's here." He answered my brother, who I heard say something on the other end before Rhys said, "She's being annoying."

I snorted at that and he ran his hand down the waistband of my pants and into panties, I grabbed his hand against my ass before it was between my thighs and he smirked before handing me the phone as I pulled his hand out with a glare.

I sat up before I spoke, "Hello, brother."

"Hey."

"Its a Vampire Diaries reference moron." I mumbled and Rhys snorted, picking up my shirt and kissing between my breasts causing my eyes to widen.

"Are you coming to the office?"

Rhys nodded against my skin, licking the curve below my breasts and I felt my lips part.

I now deeply regretted not using a bra, feeling him lift the shirt up higher, his tongue circle around my nipple and I almost freaking whimpered,

"Uh yes, yeah."

"Oh, okay."

I felt him grow harder beneath me, rubbing right where I wanted him and I think I almost choked on my words.

"Y- yes, okay im exhausted goodbye." I rambled before I cut the call, dropping the phone to the seat beside us and he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist and ankles locking behind his back.

My lips find his and I tilt his jaw back, kissing him harder that before, parting his lips with my tongue just for him to pull back and I almost whine, "I thought you were celibate baby, im just taking you to sleep."