"It's okay" Peter shrugs, their hands rub against each other but they quickly move away, "There's this thing I've been wanting to talk to you about for a while. It's our last night in Europe, and I had this plan that I wanted to tell you. I'm just gonna tell you" Peter pulls out the case with the necklace he brought in Italy.

"Mj, I'm Spider-Man" Mj interrupts.

"What?" Peter stutters.

"That's what you were gonna say" Mj questions, "That you're Spider-Man."

Peter shakes his head, "No. I'm not Spider-Man."

"I've been watching you for a while now" Mj tells him, "It's kind of obvious."

"I'm not Spider-Man" Peter defends, Peter starts to panic, "What would make you think that I was Spider-Man?"

"Peter, Washington?" Mj reminds him.

"Yeah?" Peter questions.

"The fact that you disappear out of nowhere for no reason" Mj continues with a confused but convinced look on her face.

"No, I was sick" Peter lies, "Remember? I had my- The tummy?"

"You know, Susan Yang thinks you're a male escort" Mj tells him.

"What?" Peter questions, "Of course I'm not a male escort."

"Then you're Spider-Man" Mj shrugs.

"I'm not Spider-Man at all" Peter lies.

"What about tonight?" Mj asks, "You snuck off, and you fought that thing. I saw you."

"You can't have seen me because I'm not Spider-Man" Peter argues, "Also, on the news, it was the Night Monkey."

"The Night Monkey?" Mj scoffs.

"That's what it said on the news, and the news never lies" Peter shrugs.

"Night Monkey" Mj repeats, she starts to take her backpack off her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Peter asks her.

She unzips her bag, "Well, do the Night Monkey and Spider-Man use the same webs?" She pulls out a piece of metal with peters webs across it.

"I mean, maybe" Peter stutters, "Maybe he's a Spider Monkey. Who knows?" Peter looks down and then back up at Mj, "Were you only watching me because you thought I was Spider-Man?"

"Yeah" Mj shrugs, "Why else would I be watching you?"

"Doesn't matter" Peter sighs, "Just thought that maybe-" The piece of metal glows, Mj drops it on the floor and a life size hologram of what looks like is a wind elemental shows, it glitches out and then disappears, "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know" Mj replies, they look down at the project which has sparks coming off it, Peter picks it up off the ground and inspects it, "What is it, some kind of projector or something?"

"Yeah, but it's really advanced" Peter states.

"It- It looked so real" Mj states, "It-"

"Yeah, really real" Peter says.

"Wait, does that mean that?" Mj realises.

"The Elementals are fake?" Peter continues, "That doesn't make any sense because we were there, right? There was fire and destruction, and Who would do something like that?" The hologram glitches again and it shows a illusion of beck fighting this wind elemental.

"Mysterio" Mj mutters.

Peter then realises he's screwed up big time, he turns around to face Mj, "I am Spider-Man. And I've really messed up."

"Wait. You're being serious?" Mj asks in shock, "You're 100 percent serious?" Peter nods, "Because it's not funny."

"No, I'm not joking" Peter tells her.

"Because I was I was only like 67 percent sure" Mj states.

"MJ" Peter interrupts.

"So why are you here?" Mj continues, "Why are you on this school trip?"

"I know you have a lot of questions, but we have to get out of here, okay?" Peter tells her.

"Okay" Mj sighs, "Okay. I can't believe I figured it out!" The two teenagers make their way back to the hotel.

Peter closes the curtains of his room, "I can't believe I gave Beck those glasses" Peter exclaims, "How could I be that stupid? He's probably spying on me right now or sending a drone to come and kill me."

"You had access to killer drones?" Mj asks.

"Yeah, I didn't really want them, especially after I almost killed Brad" Peter shrugs shutting down his laptop.

"You almost killed Brad?" Mj questions.

"Look, I have to call Mr. Fury and Olivia and tell them that Beck's a fraud but I think he tapped my phone" Peter states.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Mj asks.

"I need my suit, and I have to go to Berlin and talk to Mr. Fury and Olivia in person" Peter states, grabbing his bag and empties it out onto his bed, he starts to take off his clothes until he realises Mj is stood beside him.

Mj then realises what's happening and turns around, Peter continues to strip Mj tries to peak at him but Ned stands in the doorway astonished. Mj and Ned make eye contact just as Peter turns around in his suit, "Oh, Ned, perfect" he lifts up the eyes.

"The costume looks great for the costume party at the prince's castle" Ned lies, Mj looks at Ned confused.

"She knows" Peter admits pointing at Mj, "I told her."

"He didn't tell me. I figured it out" Mj corrects with a proud smile.

"That's cool" Ned nods.

"Like, a long time ago" Mj adds.

"Look, Mysterio is a fraud" Peter summaries.

"But he saved me and Betty's lives" Ned states.

"No, He's been faking the whole thing with illusion tech" Mj tells him.

"Yeah, he's using these, like, hologram projectors" Peter adds.

"That's crazy" Ned says, "So you guys were working the case together or what?"

"It's been mostly me" Mj states.

"Ned, I need you to call May, get her to call Mr. Harrington, say she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin, okay?" Peter demands.

"Got it. Easy" Ned replies.

"Wow, you guys lie with such ease" Mj realises.

"And Ned try to call Olivia too, tell her that Mysterio is a fraud" Peter orders, "if he's doing what I think he's doing, which is going after Stark industries, she'll be on his hit list" Peter walks over to the window, "I gotta go."

"Wait, wait, wait. The projector" Mj reminds him grabbing the projector, "You're gonna need this" she passes it to him.

"Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" Peter says, "Anyone who knows is in danger" Peter pulls down the eyes off his suit and jumps out of the window webbing from buildings.

"So you know too" Ned smiles, "It's cool. I've known first, and I've known longer, but it's not a competition."