Dont play with fire

Start from the beginning

"We gotta hit him with something he can't absorb!" Peter states.

"I go left, you go right!" Beck orders, he breaks the force field, "Now!"

Beck flies up but peter runs and the fire goes after him, peter lifts himself up on the side of a building and climbs up it before swinging back and throwing a rock into the fire. "Okay, shoot him!"

Beck flies at him and shoots, "That hurt him. Keep it coming."

Peter throws more rocks at it, but Beck gets hit away, "Spider-Man, keep your distance" Beck orders.

"I'm trying!" Peter exclaims.

"Can't let him get near the Ferris wheel" Beck states.

"Okay. I'm on it!" Peter says. Peter then gets smashed into a wall.

Olivia presses her watch and her suit covers her, she jumps of the top of the building she was watching over and lands doing the superhero pose, peter cheers seeing the girl in her black suit, "yes liv!"

The fire immediately goes after her, "fuck!" She jumps over buildings, "what's the plan?" She stands on a roof and turns herself invisible, she jumps from the roof and tries to get behind the monster but it blasts her, she makes herself visible as she slams into a building.

The fire punches down into the ground and lava travels over to the Ferris wheel, Betty and Ned scream, the fire goes after them but mysterio flies in front and shoots.

Peter swings onto the side of the Ferris wheel to get to Ned and Betty, Beck blasts at the fire and it looks like he's winning, "That's it! Nice! Nice! You got him!"

"No, no, no" Beck repeats, the fire roars.

"What's going on?" Olivia asks landing a distance away from the fire noticing Fury and Maria pulling up aswell.

"It's too late" Maria realises.

"Whatever happens I'm glad we met" mysterio says turning to Peter.

"Beck, what are you doing?" Peter asks.

"What I should have done last time" Beck replies, green energy surrounds him.

"Beck, don't do it!" Olivia yells, Beck flies at the fire creating a hole in it, "Beck!"

The fire turns green and turns to ash, peter and Olivia see Beck on the floor in the centre of  it all, the two make their way over to him, "Mr. Beck?" He opens his eyes and looks at the two, "Oh, thank God."

Peter helps Beck off the ground, "I would kiss you, but I think I threw up in my mouth a little" Betty tells Ned

"I might have a mint" Ned tells her.

"So it's over?" Maria asks.

"That was the last of them" Beck states.

"But not the last threat we'll ever face" Fury reminds them, "We need to stay vigilant. There's a void in this world for someone like you. Hill and I are going to Europe headquarters in Berlin tomorrow. You should join us."

"Thank you. I just might take you up on that" Beck tells him.

Fury turns to the two teenagers who are stood side by side, "both of you have got gifts but neither of you wanted to be here."

"Mr. Fury, I-" Peter starts.

"I'd love to have both of you in Berlin too" Fury states, he turns to peter, "But you got to decide whether you're going to step up or not. Stark chose you. He made you an Avenger. I need that. The world needs that. Maybe Stark was wrong. Was he? The choice is yours. Olivia I'd like to speak to you alone."