Chapter 2 [edited]

I finished my shower, wore my t-shirt and short since today I don't have any plan to go somewhere. I stepped out from my bedroom, heading to the downstairs. My first destination was kitchen, grabbing some food to feed my empty stomach.

My parents had gone to their workplace. Maybe they forget about today. I sighed sadly and open the refrigerator. I saw a chocolate cupcake with 'happy birthday to you' on top of it. I took it out and closed the refrigerator. Then, I recognized a note plastered on it. I pull out the note and read it quietly.

'Happy Birthday sweetie, don't be sad when both of us weren't there when you woke up. Of course we still remember today is your birthday. We are very sorry if you were not satisfied with the cupcake. We promised to give you something when we reached home. We love you!

xoxo,
F

rom your beloved mum and dad

A smile start to appear on my lips. I was overwhelmed after reading the contents of this note. Having them with me is enough. How can I continue my life without them?

"Good Morning Noona", I startled and wondered who was greeting me earlier. I shook my head and set a poker face immediately. I almost forgot the existence of a weirdo in my house.

"You scared me Kim Taehyung and for your information, you woke up at 12 PM", I spoke out.

"Whatever", he retorted, while he yawned and stretching his arm.

"Yo noona, will you accompany me later?" he glanced at me.

"Where?" I queried.

He rubbed his back of his neck nervously. I eyed him with suspicion. Then, he grinned at me cheekily.

"To the park. I will treat you an ice cream if you joined me", he said, grinning at me.

I shook my head, clearly don't want to join him. I'm too lazy and I want to spend my day in the house, chilling with food and sleeping on my precious bed.

Taehyung pouted and whined a lot. He attacked me with his annoying aegyo. At the end I lost and agreed to go with him.

He threw his fist on the air triumphantly. He looked at me with his mischievous smirked. I wish I can slap him with this cupcake on his bare face.

I ate my cupcake while scowling at him. He swallowed his saliva in his throat before he start to speak out.

"Prepare yourself before 3.30 PM, be flawless if you dare" he winked and ran away from my sight. I finished my cupcake before I chase him.

I gritted my teeth when I saw him already in the bathroom. There's no opportunity for me to get in. I let out a big sigh while massaging my temple.

"What a good day to start a day", I muttered tiredly.