Chapter 22

Enjoy reading form your author <33

   _______________________________________

I woke up next morning renewed. I am a girl with a plan. I need to just avoid Lay and Sung hun. That's easy. I have to avoid them forever. It's that simple. But what if lay recognized something is off. If not forever until this things dive down. My mom always said optimism is my best traits. Both Kiara and Minah said its annoying, but I said to that looking at the bright side of life that never kills anyone. When I get downstairs I see my sister and dad eating toast. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat beside them.

Few minutes have past, my sister Minah dropped me off to school. I said my goodbyes and walked towards the gates.

"Booo!" someone scared me and I jumped it was Baekhyun and his girlfriend Eunji.

"Baek you startled me I could have had a heart attack" I said calming myself down.

"Don't be over dramatic" He said.

"Have to told Lay yet?" Eunji asked.

"No not yet..." I replied. I was hoping to not tell him about me moving and the kiss. I don't know I am just nervous.

"You have too or your relationship might in a disaster She said and the bell rang just in time. I don't know what to replied back from that conversation.

____________________________________

Lunch break. Well it's as usual. I get up go to my locker get my stuff. I mean money. As I closed the locker's door, my eyes were wide opened by the sudden present. He was staring at me confused like I did something. I felt my hands were shaking and sweating. I haven't made eye contact with Ay for the whole class. I rest my head on the desk the whole lesson.

"Jinah.... Tell me why are you hiding from me?" Lay asked calmly without leaving my sight.

I turned my head and tried to walked away when he stopped me by blocking my way.

"Why are you hiding from me Jinah?" That question again make me want to crawl in a blanket and never want to wake up again.

"You can't leave now please tell me you have not replied my messages" Lay asked again.

"It's nothing I am not hiding from you I am just tired and I felt sick for these past few days" I explained and he touched my forehead to see if I was lying. I am well half truth. I am kind off feeling sick.

"Well you are sick please take it easy Jinah" he said and released me.

I sigh. That was a closed one. I do feel a guilt of some sort for lying to him and keeping all my secrets from him. Especially all we have been through. I will tell him in the right time.

_________________________________________

The school had ended, I was putting my books back in my locker and saw Lay talking with baekhyun. At the corner of my eye I saw Baekhyun give me a look. That look is like teeing me that he might tell him everything and I glared back to him and whispered "I will tell him, don't you there" and that is when Ay saw me and Baekhyun going the gestured. Oh wait, now what. Just turned and walked away. It's that simple.

As I was walking, "Jinah wait for me" Lay said and that make me stopped. I turned my head and smiled "Yes lay"

"Lets walked home together" he said before I got to say anything he grabbed my hands and dragged me to the front of the school's gate.

As we reached there, the sky was completely grey. I think it might rain. We walked side by side holding hands. I felt nervous as I kept all of the secrets from him. If I told him now he might get mad. I don't know what to do.

We walked for a few minutes and the rain came down, straight and silvery, like a punishment of steel rods. It clattered onto the house and onto the rocks and pitted the sea. The thunder made some sounds like grand pianos falling downstairs, then settled to a softer continuous rumble, which was almost drowned by the sound of the rain.

"Jinah here" He said and put me under his umbrella and smiled.

"Thanks" and I kiss his cheek.

As the times passed, the raindrops became much faster and heavier. I think it was the bad time to walk home from school.

"Jinah I think we need to take shelter" he said and we ran to a nearby house.

Our clothes were all wet from the rain.

"Now what Lay?" I asked.

"We should come in and change to some dry clothes right" Lay said and I replied"But we can't just went in this random house"

"Well we can its my house" Lay said an dmy eyes widen "This is yours its so big your rich"

"That's beside the point let's get you warm up and he dragged me inside and give me a towel. I looked around to see two maids welcome us. Let's just see how this will turns our shall me.

____________________________________

Will she ever tell him the truth let's see in the next chapter to find out. Comment and vote it means a lot.