Chapter 20

I Know it's short I don't have time to write more. Enjoy. I promise I write longer chapter. Enjoy <3

______________________________________

About a week  after the the school festival , everything is normal again. We'll for me at least. It is the  Saturday afternoon.

"What have you been up to, Jinah?" Kiara said. Remember Kiara is  my neighbour who live across from me. She came over to  my house to hangout. Catching out as you may.

Kiara was in my room sitting on my bed with her phone on one hand as we catching up for the last few days we haven't spoken with each other for a while. You know the typical best friend hanging out stuff.

"Well where to begin... a lot have happened for  these past few weeks... For starters Lay and I are together" as I was about to continue, Kiara interrupted me " FINALLY!!... just tell me Jinah how far have you guys gone?"

I almost choke. I know she is teasing me "We have gone nowhere... What are you taking about... Let me continue what I was saying" I said with annoyances in my voice.

"Fine I would love to know what happened with you these past week" She replied.

"Well We found who did the diary exposure... Its Hyenjin" got interrupted again.

"That jerk again I hate her guts" she angerly said.

"Yes she was the one who did it, I found out during the field trip and that's where I confess my feelings to Lay, I told Lay she did it he and I got a plan. Then the others came and help us with the plan. In the end we did emvrassed her but we managed to clear out both by speaking our truth how we feel and we think everyone deserve a second chance"I added.

Kiara sigh "So, you guys caught the person embarrassed her and make up to it because she deserves a Second chance"

"Yeah that's how it goes I saw her in me" I explained.

"Well you really do have an eventful week huh" Kiara replied as she grabbed one of the pillow nad hugged it.

"Yeah now I am just chilling all my probelmes dissappear Ed" I said leand my back against the wall.

"Easy for you to say... Kiara. My problems are still yet to be solve remember it's a secret don't tell anyone" She suddenly said. ( it's a secret 🤫)

"Yes I know it's a secret I was so shock I first heard about it but I respect your decision" I replied and we continued our catching up.

I can't even tell you the readers shhh. (will be revealed in D. O Fanfic after the book ends)

_____________________________________

Meanwhile at home few hours have past, at the dining room. Through windows that welcomed the passage of the light, the dining room was alive with the vibrant hues of midday that's how I feel whenIm at this room. Smelling of my mom cooking right across the room and my dad siting at the living room watching TV with my sister.

The atmosphere is chill, Happy and amazing with the happy vibes all around.

"Here you go... eat up" my mom said as she served her cooking to the dinning room table. It smells nice and delicious. my mouth was watering when I saw them.

"My sister and dad dinners ready" I yelled and both of them ran and sit down at the dinning room as fast as they could. You could tell they love my mom cooking.

As we eat my mom's cooking, it was delicious by the way my dad said " I have an important announcement"

Why am I being nervous all of a sudden. I could feel my hands were jittering from my nervousness. I am sure its nothing serious I said to myself to be calm.

"Dad got promoted" he cheered and we all cheered for him and said "Congratulations... dad"

"But, I got promoted and we may  need to move to China" my dad added as he took a sip on his drink.

My jaw dropped. Wait we have to move. I Just got that sinking in, and to China. My childhood brith place. I haven't been there in like 10 years. I can't just leave. I am just started to like having friends for the first time in my live. I'm going to miss my friends here. I will miss Lay.

"We will be moving next month" my dad said and after that we all stayed quiet and eat our dinner.

Great time to adapt and make new friends. I guest. See the sarcasm, it was hard for the first time and how am I going to tell Lay.

_______________________________________
I know this is like a filler chapter lol. I hope you're enjoy it too. Comment and vote it mean a lot.