Chapter 8

Here's another chapter enjoy.

______________________________________

" Yes Sung Hun why did you break up with my sister?" As I calling him on the phone. Straight to the point.

" Is it true that you have a crush on me? " he asked me back.

I froze and pause from the questions he said.

" So, you find out from my exposed diary right?" I asked back.

" Y-yes but did you have a crush on me from back then why didn't you tell me, I thought you didn't have a crush on me " he explained and that make me question again.

Why is he so worn out about this?

"Yes, I had a crush on you, but I back then when my sister likes you and you like her right. Why are you asking me these questions?" I asked a bit confused and a bit annoyed.

" You know what back then.... You know I had a crush on you, Jinah"

Those words make me still frozen in place. I don't know what to say to him next.

"Hello Jinah, are you there, we need to talk." as he said that I just hung up on him.

Why now he said he likes me? Why not back then. I am so confused as I hugged my pillow to get rid of all of this mess.

Flashback

We went to the same school. Me, Sung Hun and Mina. We were eating lunch together. Yes, we have been friends forever.

"Mina I need to tell you something about us," he said and make me stunlocked.

Last few weeks I said I don't like him as he asked me about my feelings about him. I don't know why. Maybe because my sister loves him too and that's how I am back away.

During our middle school years, when we were chilling at the park near our house, he said to me "Jinah I need to talk to you"

"Yes, what is it? I asked.

" I think I have feelings for Minah " as he said that my heart started to feel pain and heartbreak." It's for the best" I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I'm happy for you," I said with a genuine grin that I could do  in this situation.

And the rest is history. They became a couple for 3 years now he just broke up with her.

I snapped back to my senses and dozed to sleep.

____________________________________

The next day, my family and I are having a movie night. I'm preparing the dish with my sister and mother. My father, on the other hand, is currently on the phone.

Minah has been quiet ever since that day, and I know why. Her heart was broken. As I watched her wash the dishes, I realised she was doing it for the first time.

I hope she's all right.

"Ding Dong! "sounded the doorbell.

Who could it be in this hour, I wonder.

"Jinah, honey, could you please get the door?" my mother asked.

"OK, Mom," I said as I dashed to the door and unlocked it.

The presence of this guy causes my eyes to enlarge. I wanted to close the door again, but he stopped me.

"Jinah, we need to talk," stated the guy.

Sung Hun was his name. Who broke my sister's heart, and I'm awkward around him now that my crush has been revealed.

" What is there to discuss?"I screamed.

"Can you just let me in?" he pleaded, raising his voice.

" Dear just let Sung Hun in, "my dad said and I let him in.

I turned around to see Minah's eyes widen and froze in place.

Why am I in the middle of this situation?I could smell the awkwardness a mile away.

"Minah," he said and she ran to her room without looking at him.

Sung Hun is the same age as my sister, 19 years old and in the same college as my sister. I thought they will be together forever. I am imagining what must it feel like to be heartbroken.

We had dinner together including Sung Hun. It was so awkward. He kept glancing at me and Minah. Anyways the food was delicious.

"Mom dad can you accuse me of a sec," I said as I stand up and he just gets up and said "Me too" my parents both nodded.

"We really need to talk" he Dragged me to the living room.

"You have been saying that for like a lot now like 4 times now"

"You know I broke up with minah... I know what you thinking we talked about it, it just I don't have the same love I had those few years ago" he explained.

"And why do you want to talk to me about it?" I asked.

"I saw your diary exposed, did you really mean all of that, all we been through" he added.

"Yes but that was in the past"

"But why did you lie that you like me all those years ago?" he asked.

"Umm... well look at the time," I said trying to runway but was stopped by his hand.

"Answer me" as he walked closer to me.

"Because my sis like you to that's why I back away, but now I don't like you anymore," I said and pushed him gently.

"Well we have to go back," I said and made him stunlocked.

________________________________________

"Let's shop for new clothes and-" Kiara stopped and hit my shoulder"Hello Earth to Jinah have you been listening "

" ouch!! Yes"I yelled rubbing my shoulder "Why do you do that for?"

"Lies what actually been on your mind?" She asked as she was curious.

"It's nothing let's go" I held her hands and walked. I want to tell her later. Now it's girl day.

Those words from Sung Hun came like a gush of wind. "Why did you not accept my feelings when you have feelings for me?"

Why I was standing there and saying some dumb things. I was completely in my head minding my own business as I did not look where I was going. Last thing I knew I fell and hit my head.

"Are you OK, Jinah?"

I know that voice Lay. I bumped Into him.

"Can you stop falling for me?" Lay said and made the others laugh.

_____________________________________

This is about to get interesting stay tune to find out. Comment and vote it means a lot.