Chapter 17

Sorry it took a while. I just graduated and I was busy. So here's an update. Enjoy.

_____________________________________

" Omg what a shocker"Baekyun pretend to be surprised as he creeped out of nowhere and we all laugh. I mean not all of us I was confused why is he here. I never seen him come here before. Baekhyun is questionable sometimes.

" So you two really like each other" Eunji asks again to reconfirm.

"Yes we confessed last night" I replied.

"How romantic" Yi Soo teased.

"I knew you two will be  a couple just the way Lay keeps on mentioning you everytime I'm with him and like what I always do I Kept on teasing him until he gave up and said it to be personal... I just love when My friends are honest" He smiled and Lay hit him playfully "Stopped reminding me of that"

I giggled at that. Just imagine that playing in my head. Enough of that back to business.

"Guys, actually we were discussing something we found during our field trip" I said and everyone put on their serious faces well except for Baekhyun who is still talking about him and Lay.

"Well what is it? '' Eun Jo said while hitting Baekhyun to stop talking.

"Don't mind Baek, he's always like this," Eunji said.
"Well Snow angel that's why you like me" He smirked.

"When you two stopped lovey dovey, I am still curious what you guys find" YiSoo raised her voice and we all looked at her.

"well, for starters remember my diary been exposed, me and Lay are working together to find who did it and I think I found who did it during the trip" I explained.

"Then you found the person!" Yisoo said.

"Yes maybe, she didn't admit it but I overheard what she said to her minions" I replied.

"Wait Jinah don't tell me it's her," Baekhyun said, puzzled.

"Yes it's her, Hyejin. I think she did it" I replied.

"So, now what you two said it's her, what are you two going to do about it?" Baekhyun said in a more serious tone.

"That's the thing we need to figure it out".

" We can't just let her get away with it" Eun Ji raise her voice.

"Yes but we need to confirm that's her the one who did it first,"I added and we all think of a solutions.

" How about  a plan to spy on them? "Lay asked.

" Way the go Lay yes and I just know a plan "Baekhyun smiled and we all listen to his plan.

______________________________________

The next day, it was school as usual, nothing special happened except I woke up late.

" Why is your eye bag so grey? "Lay said facing me as I was sitting behind him on the classroom waiting for the teacher to come in.

" I didn't get much sleep and I woke up late "I replied while yawning.

" Sleep a little, I will wake you up when the teacher comes in.

"Promised" I said.

"Promised," Lay replied.

"Good morning class" The teachers walked in.

"Jinah woke up" he shook ever so gently.

I open my eyes to see Lay's beautiful face and straight away sit up and look at the front of me.

"Good morning students as you all know today is assignment day for our class and the assignment will be to do a festival for our school and our class will need to do a booth on what we want to do like for Miss Lim class they will conduct a play... I give all of you freedom on what to do and the class monitor will be incharge... Suho stood up"as she gestured to him to stand up and he walked towards the front.

"So, what do we want to do?" Suho asked and everyone was just being  quiet.

"How about doing a cafe of some kind?" Soo Bin said out of nowhere and Suho wrote it on the board.

"How about a talent competition and we combined with the cafe by selling food for the guess to watch?" Lay suggested and everyone seem to agree. Especially me. I think it was a great idea.

"It seems everyone was onboard with Lay's idea so that our class will be doing the talent competition or show whatever you want to call it" as he finished his sentence the bell rang.

"Class you may be dismissed" The teacher walked out.

_______________________________________

After school hours, like  hours after the last period, I was late studying in the library. I looked at the time and I rushed out to see it already at 4pm.

As I was at my locker, thinking what to do for the talent competition. Suho said everyone must be involved either for organising it or participating in it and I am still confused about what to do. I have no talent.

I walked through the empty hallway thinking in my thoughts and stopped by an empty room who left the door open. It was the music room.

I walked in to see a grand piano. Remember a few weeks ago I played the piano. I am just a beginner. Let's try this again shall we.

As I started to play the piano, I had this feeling somebody's watching me and I straightened up and said "I know you are there" and the person came out from hiding and it was Lay.

So, he's the one hiding that day.

"So, it was you" I smiled and continued to play the piano and he walked towards me and sang. I never heard him sing before. I love his soothing voice.

As everything was so wonderful and amazing, I heard footsteps coming from the outside. Students are not around in the rooms or classroom outside school hours; those are the rules. Lay quickly grabbed my hand and hid behind a locker in the room.

"They might see us," Lay said as we were very close. I could hear my heart beating.

"The place is clear, '' he said as he turned his head to see his head was inching near mine.

"Umm... We might be late... Let's go home" but was stopped by the sudden kiss by me.

_____________________________________

Another kiss. What will happen next. Stay tune. Comment and vote it means a lot.