Chapter 24

I know I haven't  updated in a while. But here's  an update for you.

________________________________________

"Why are you so silly, today it's not like you at all?" Yi Soo said as she was confused by my facial expression. I wasn't  usually  like this.

We were in the school's hallway roaming with students everywhere as it was lunchtime and I was getting my purse in my locker.

"Really, I didn't notice" I said sarcastically. I know why I am like this but, I lie teasing her.

"Did something happen?" she said, still eyeing me for an answer.

"Well, let's just say I saw Lay shirtless and he kissed me" and just like that she squealed in excitement.

"Quiet down, everyone will hear you" I hushed her.

"Well, am just happy for you everything turns out fine and better remember just months ago you were the laughing stock in the school because of your secrets that  had been exposed... And speaking of secrets, have you told him everything about that jerk and you moving in the next few weeks?"She said and I just forze from my place. I completely forgot everything about that. I was just remembering yesterday's sweet moments with Lay. Why did I forget about him?

" Umm… look at the time I need to have lunch "Completely changes the topic and runs off.

" Hey! wait for me "She followed me behind my back.

The cafeteria released its heavenly aroma with the grace of a new spring flower. People are storming in like a herd of horses trying to find food. We almost got hit by them when Lay and the guys wave at us. We'll thank got we got them.

"Looks like the guys saved us a seat" Yi Soo said as I walked beside her.

"Hey Jinah, long time no see" Xiumin appeared out of nowhere. It's him. My childhood  friends I guessed.

I do not know if that was a hey or not. Remember I used to have a crush on him and things happened and he hates me now. (Xiumin fanfic to know what happened)

"Hey" I guessed as my face is in a confusing state.

"Jinah sit with us" Baekhyun said as he pointed at a seat and I sat. As I was sitting I saw 9 guys staring at me and the girls. I think I know like 6 of them. Like Lay, Baek, Suho, Kai,Chanyeol, Xiumin There is this intense stare coming from this guy. I think it's D.o  kyungsoo. Kiara may have said something about him. There's a mischievous smile coming from these two. It's Chen and Sehun. I think. They were making a lot of noise and I am just smiling at them. They are really good friends.

______________________________________

"Lay what happened,   why are you sad? " I said as we were on the school rooftop after school and I was next to him.

"Nothing, just something on my mind" he said, holding my hand ever so gently.

"See I" I said and gently kiss his left cheek and it caught him by surprise.

"Do you feel better now?" I said and he replied "A bit better" and he gave me a peck in my lips and my eyes widened as he pulled away. He smiled "Now I feel much better

"Thanks for cheering me up... It's about my family... You know family problems"

"I actually have something to say... I kept wanting to tell you but always something in the way"

Here goes what ever happened ... Happened.

He looked at me confused. I need to tell him. Now or never. Here goes nothing.

"I will be moving to China in a few weeks" I said and he looked at me and said " you're  moving?"

"Yes I have been keeping it a secret from you... I've known this for ages now but now I have the courage  to tell you" I said.

"Jinah, looked at me, whatever  problems we face let's be together forever" He said holding my hand gently.

"But, Lay long distance relationship... I don't  think I am ready for that commitment" i said softly.

"Jinah, will  you trust me" he kiss me on the lips "There, feel better?"

"A little  bit" I said pouting.

"There's  another thing I need to tell you" I said nervously. I could feel my hands shaking.

"Umm...." Why words can't get out of my mouth. Am I that nervous. Its just a kiss. I know he will be mad at me.

"Earth to Jinah," Lay said, confused.

Here goes nothing. "Lay don't  be mad at me... It was an accident and he is the one who did it to me" I said after taking a deep breath.

"Remember  that guy..." I said slowly.

"You mean that jerky fella why you used to have a crush on and your sister's  ex... Yeah I remember  him" Lay said with a very nonchalant tone.

I took a deep breath" well the other day he went to my house unannounced and... He said some stuff and he forcefully kissed me"as I said in the last Sentences, Lay's eyes widened in shock. What is he thinking right now?

"Why aren't  you saying anything?..Lay?"
Oh no I am in big trouble now. Say something. I am kind of scared.

______________________________________

Another update will be coming stay tune. Don't  forget to comment and vote.