Chapter 9

Thanks for waiting for the updates. I will be do an double updates today so enjoy.

________________________________

"Can you stop falling for me?" Lay said and made the others laugh.

That made me pause for a second "Haha very funny" I crossed my arms as I got up.

"Are you alright?" someone said. He was tall, with bronze skin, the same age as me with dark wiry hair. He thought I was a woman who had heard the name before. He held his hand but was stopped by Lay's hands and said "Kai can you stop flirting with her"

"You the one to talk" He argued back and they glared at each other.

Did he say his name is Kai? I heard that name before. Wait.

"Hello Jinah I'm Kai nice to meet you but should I say again" he held out his hand to shake mine but I was nervous.

Yes, I know he is handsome and good looking. That was not why I was nervous. It's because he is one of my crushes in my diary.

Oh no, he learns I like him before. I don't know what to do.

Dear diary,

Today is an amazing day, the wind is blowing like there is no tomorrow. Today at school, was a good day. Xiumin did not come to school as he was sick.

I was all alone, not even Kiara. It's all good. On that day I met an amazingly good looking guy. He is tall. One of the popular boys in school. His name is Kai.

We bumped into each other and he helped me up. He is flirtatious at times, but I don't know something about him that makes me fall for him.

"Hi Kai," I said nervously. I was about to shake his hand and was pushed away by Lay again.

Why is he like this?

"Ice Queen, why are you here... let me guess you miss me" he smirked and I hit him playfully "No I am here with my friend, Kia-" "sh" Kiara gestured to her hand to keep it a secret. "Kia yes Kia," I said.

They didn't recognise her. She nudge me and whispered, "don't tell me I am undercover".

Everyone wants to know why she is in disguise. Well, long story short. She wants to keep her old life a secret. ( will be explained in D. O fanfic after this)

They don't recognise her because she was wearing glasses in nerdy clothes.

"Oh yeah, Jinah I heard you have a crush on me" Kai smirked and came closer to me and Kiara just giggled while Lay glared at him.

"What if I did have a crush on you what are you going to do about it?" I said as I was so annoyed by him. He really loves to flirt a lot huh.

"Well how about this" he came even closer to me and I move backwards.

"Stop it you two" Lay yelled and grabbed my hand.

"OK," Kai said.

We decided to shop together. I didn't agree with this but Kiara wants to. There were 5 of us. Lay, Kai, me, Kiara and Kyungsoo. Man with few words.

I said to him "Nice to meet you" and he replied with "Nice to meet you" and continued to do what he was doing.

We were walking to every store that we could find. It's was nice for a change. I miss hanging out with friends.

"Here," Lay said as he put a monkey hat on me.

"The hat looks like you" He chuckles.

"What's that supposed to mean" I took the hat off to chase him.

"They really are made for each other" Kiara said to Kyungsoo as he just nods.

As for Kai, he was flirting with the ladies in the store.

"Hey, you jerk you are cornered," I said smirking.

"Am I?" he said and he didn't even move.

I was going to hit him when his hand stopped me. Our eyes locked like electricity. Between me and him, time seems to stand still.

Oh, no way am I frozen? It's just him, Lay. I panicked and tripped on my shoelace, but he managed to catch me and now It's like we are hugging each other.

"It looks like you two are getting along" Kiara giggled and I straight away pushed him and looked away from him.

He was smiling and smirking. This is so embarrassing.

"Well look at the time I have to go Kiara said and dipped. "Hey let me escort you home and my home is right around the corner" D.o or Kyungsoo said.

That's the first time I hear him say more than 3 words.

"It's fine," Kiara said.

"I insist," D.o replied. They were bickering, none stopped and left me and Lay as Kai had to go too.

We talked about our plan. Our plan on who might expose my diary.

"So, Kai was one of your crushes," He said with a little sad tone in his voice.

"Yes, it was my crush... I don't like him anymore because of his personality of love to flirt a lot"

"That's a relief" He sighed softly

"Relief for what?" I was curious.

He panicked and said "Ummm,I got some suspect" completely changing the topic.

"It could be the bully that what's her name?" I said trying to remember her name.

"Lee Hajin" Lay said while pointing a picture of her and I nodded.

"We need to be sure it's her first. We need evidence but if you find more suspects let me know" Lay stated.

"Sure I think I have some"

"Well, tell me about yourself Jinah," Lay said and I get on my tippy toes and put my hand on his forehead he was staring at me.

"Are you feeling well? You've been saying my name a lot, not Ice Queen and a bit nice to me today" as I finished my sentence I now realize what I did and he is still staring at me.

"Umm sorry" I pulled away from my hand and looked in the other direction.

he chuckled at my gesture as I walked in front of him.

Stupid, stupid why did I do that? I bite my lower lip. 

___________________________________

Thanks for reading. Vote and comment it means a lot.