How could he leave her like this, being worried and angry? He wanted to hear her calm voice before starting a new phase of his life, which was the most important thing for him, more than even this meeting... a smile on her face. 

He called her back instantly, and before she could utter a word, his question made her stop in her track.

"Do you trust me?"

"More than you can imagine." Oishi's uttered without a moment of hesitation and held her phone unconsciously like holding him as always.

"Then, I will see you this evening at my place.OK?"   

She inhaled sharply like she was praying for him before answering."Hmm"

"Good, now smile because the tree outside your window is losing its leaves due to lack of sunshine."

"Aarush!" Her voice brought cute warning with a smile chuckle this time, which was more than enough for him.

"Bring your ear closer to the phone." He asked huskily, and she followed without thinking through his words. She could hear a loud kiss, followed by a moment to feel his warmth on her lips. It brought hues of crimson to her cheeks, and she took her lower lip under her teeth, feelings all sorts of emotions.

"I love you." He declared with such a possessive way today that she could feel the heat in the pit of her stomach. He deserved more for being there for her, and she had to give him back more than ever.

"Love you too." She couldn't say much. The silence itself roared the words in between their hearts. He left her with his warmth, and she embraced it, hugging herself within her arms and feeling his arms around her. So soothing and complete as she ever felt. The love of her life wasn't perfect, and she was not either, but they were perfect for one another, and that was all that mattered to her. 

Aarush entered Arnav's office by fixing his sleeves. An Armani suit immediately conveyed impeccable, evergreen style and polish, like timeless Golden Age films that remain etched in the memory. It reflected a perfect match for his suave manners. Many heads turned his way when he entered the office, but his mind was busy with his thoughts. Many things set the norms in his head. A chat in between his heart and mind was on with many old memories.