.Part 10.

💞Thank You, everyone, for loving this simple and realistic way of telling a story.🤗

📜I'm sure many of you have enjoyed the small act of the parents and the depth of love between everyone. The care and how the family and individuals are supposed to carry on their relationships through the most important factor of life through trust.

Ragini's palace mystery was simple and true to its nature as most of the relationships end up where one person carries out this wagon and the other one just ignores it until he gets hit by the reality of how important that one person was in his/her life until that person is no more there for him/her. Usually, this kind of relationship affects kids, and Aarush was one of them. 

How will Aarush convince Arnav to be a better suitor for his daughter? Let's see.

🤗Don't forget to vote and comment...💞

♠♠♠♠♠♠

AR Office:

The soft sky above, soled upon smooth stones and clouds caressed with reflected light. Lacy and curvy waves in a steady rhythm echoed Aarush's heart. A breeze brought a long-awaited relief to his mind. All whilst birds arced above, playful upon swirling updrafts. This view held his breath before entering the AR office. 

Inhaling sharply the air, he smiled behind closed eyes momentarily when his phone grabbed his attention. Oishi's name made his smile a little wider, and without wasting a second, he pressed the button.

"Yes, my love, how are you doing this beautiful day?"

"Don't play with words; I am getting sick and worried here thinking of you alone with Papa. Don't you dare underestimate his power, especially his actions, more than his words?"

A relaxed chuckle left Aarush's lips flickering anger in her more than ever. He remained quiet and let her finish as always.

"Mr Aarush Singhania, you are impossible. I am talking seriously here, and you are making fun of me?"

"What? Who said I'm making fun of you? I find it odd that Mrs to be Aarush Singhania has been getting a little out of place since yesterday. That's all." His attempt to be serious about the matter became futile as she hung up on him immediately, furious.