.Part-3.

So what do you all think of Khushi's ways of handling this news? Arnav being ASR Papa is really very protective towards his kids? So, what will happen when Oishi will be in town facing her Papa? 

Will Khushi be convincing towards this matter and will she be able to calm Arnav down too? Will Aarush be more entangled in between Oishi and her parents or will he handle things his ways?

📜Don't forget to vote and comment...

♠♠♠♠♠♠

Khushi kept looking at her phone after messaging Oishi and then she turned around to leave her room. The mission was to grab Divit before he could leave for his long drive with his new toy. Mumbling loudly her feet were almost rushing towards her target.

"I won't spare you Divit. Oishi doesn't hide anything from you? Oh, you are so dead, you kept all of this from me." Entering his room she caught Divit's ear.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch. Mom, I'll definitely lose my ear today. Do you not want grandchildren? A...ouch"  Begging his mother to leave his ear he yelped in pain and blabbered out her favorite stuff.

"Sit down and tell me everything you know about this young man in Oishi's life. Don't you dare to even utter anything but the truth or I swear, I'll cancel your Americana dream right here at this moment." Speaking with a slang style her darted eyes were enough to let Divit know that he had no way out of this.

"All I can tell mom that Aarush is really a nice guy and he loves Oushu sis way too much." His first weapon to lay down simple facts to make his Mom calm didn't work at all.

"That is not enough, tell me who he is? what does he do? How did Oishi find him? Did he trap her? Everything, I want things from the beginning. I'm sure he is a playboy. " Khushi twisted Divit's ear while pressing her self-proclaimed executions.

"Ok, I will tell you everything mom, please have mercy on my ear!" Divit pleaded for the release of his ear.

Sitting right next to him she darted her eyes on him. Now he knew there was no way out but to tell her everything. She won't sit still until knowing the entire story, but at the same time, he didn't want to break his promise to his sister. He knew Mom will never let him belittle in front of Oushu sis either.

"Mom, do you want Oushu sis to lose her trust in me?" An innocent puppy face worked wonders as always.

"No, but you must understand what I am going through here." A mother's plea itself is a weapon but Mom's dramatic tone was an alarming sign of danger as always and he needed to stop that growing fear in her.

"I'd be on this and ask sis to tell you everything, voice blaring a bit." Divit looked into his Mom's eyes who was focusing on him by putting her eyebrows on. Then she shushed him but Divit complained of her reducing his rights to freedom of expression, only to hear her shock response, 'I'm not seeking to reduce your rights here, my love, just your volume." he was way too vainglorious here and that was the last sign to withdraw all the weapons and just be humble or else.