.Part 7.

I'm sure many of you have mixed feelings about Arnav being an enigma for his kids 🤣 but you also have noticed his deep care and love for his children. As always, he is overprotected over his family and especially for Oishi. In between all of this, Khushi and Arnav's love and respect towards each other needs no words. She is his pillar, and he loves to confide in her. He knows his children will be behind their mom for getting things done, and he does his way through Khushi. He called Aarush for dinner, hmm, unexpectedly. Yes.

 What will be Arnav's next step? What will Khushi do as she is excited to meet Aarush for Oishi's happiness? 

📜Don't forget to vote and comment...

♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Papa was the firefighter of my troubles, the light when I couldn't see the path, the sweetness that kept me going, that gave me good energy. Cheerleader and defender, a rock of empathy, ever ready to turn laugh and play. Then now at the verge of life's most important moment, why Papa is behaving like this?

"Why Papa?"

Oishi slumped at the breakfast table mumbling all sorts of things. Her brows creased and her face tensed when Mama sat beside her and asked Divit to fill up a glass of juice for Oishi.

Caressing Oishi's face, Khushi asked, "What is bothering you??" Her tone was casual and light.

Oishi gaped at her glass of juice, "I don't know what to believe or expect. Papa asked Aarush many strange questions at the airport, and then I felt this was why Aarush went to his palace. The place he never visited after his mother's death. I am just confused."

Khushi leaned and picked up the glass to make her sip a little and then continued, serious-faced, "I see, well, what's, does your gut tell you? Do you think Papa's words make Aarush change his decision or have some other plans? Because in that case, then Papa never asked me to call him for dinner."

Oishi's face crumpled again, "I don't know!" Suddenly she was uncertain about everything.

Khushi made her face straighter than a poker player's and said, "Oishi, I am hurt as you're not being fair. Your papa wants the best for you. He might have ways to deal with things differently from others, but his intentions are pure." 

For a fraction of a second, the corners of Oishi's mouth threshed upwards until her conscious mind asserted control again, but Khushi didn't give her a chance to speak.

 "Actually, no, you're not only being unfair but also being disrespectful." Khushi's face was serious all the way from her eyes to her mouth, no pleasure at all, not even masked. 

Oishi cupped her Mama's face and said, "Aarush also has his side of fears like Papa. He lost his mother at a young age and went through so much. I can understand you and Papa could be upset with me for not telling you anything before, but I had reasons. I was afraid you wouldn't let me finish my education there in London, and that was my dream."

"You couldn't even tell your Mama?" Khushi complained while placing her hand on Oishi's.

★ Love & Passionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें