.PART-1.

A happy family moment ended up with good news of Oishi's plan to visit India in between her semester and Divit's happiness to get a new car. Now Khushi is upset. Why? We will see in this update.

📜Don't forget to vote and comment...💕

♠♠♠♠♠♠

 Pacing her room from left to right she swallowed that anger many times. She threw her arms in the air being frustrated and irritated with Arnav. She scoffed looking at the pitcher next to the side table. She needed something cold to drink. The anger grew in her belly until it came out as hot as any dragon has ever flamed... She picked up the pillows and threw them across the room.

" We can't stop them from their dreams, but we can celebrate each moment with them Khushi."

Arnav's words stroke Khushi's brain more than her ears. She couldn't believe what he just did. He broke his own promise

But he never went back to his words then what happened now? Why did he do that? He promised her to gift a car to Divit after his admission to America. They both had a long conversation just a day before. She knew Divit was confiding in his father knowing that his Mama won't be agreeing upon this decision but Arnav wanted her to know before disclosing everything to all. They discussed this already a day before but today...

" Arnav!" She said his name loud and clear. The pitch of her sound was enough to make it clear how upset she was.

"Yes, you called me?" placing his hand on her shoulder he asked softly being concerned. He royally ignored her glaring eyes.

"Don't be a laad governor and look into my eyes." grabbing his wrist she demanded being brusque and impatient.

.
He turned around and looked into her eyes innocently. She could tell he knew exactly what was referring to. 

"Khushi, In your glare, there is an expansion of cold emptiness, a complete disregard for my wellbeing that I never knew was in you. I deserve better. I deserve to find real love instead of this poisonous farce. What happened?" He teased her a little.

"We or this is just you, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada who is celebrating with his son this moment of success. " Khushi removed Arnav's hand from her shoulder again being totally displeased.

"We are celebrating, not I. Didn't you hear Divit reading the card? It was from both of us. Didn't we decide it together?"

"Yes, we did but we supposed to gift him after disclosing the news of his departure to States" Khushi's words were hardly reaching her ears this time. The timbre of her fierce voice was lost indeed. The pain was visible deeply in her words and that was not because of this gift and he knew it. 

It's been months Khushi was keeping a distance, becoming quieter than ever. He was missing her yapping, her chuckles, stupid jokes, her habits of irritating him. All he could see a person who was doing everything but being normal. He had enough of it and now he had to do something.