Chapter 16

"So tell me, Sapphire" The teacher's hands went from her throat to her hair as she yanked it back. "What have you done to me?" 

"Um-" 

"Um?" The teacher laughed. "Um isn't an answer. I've been your teacher for months now Sapphire, you know how much I despise the word Um, Don't you?" 

"Yes ma'am" Sapphire whispered while looking up at her teacher. 

"See, the thing is Sapphire, there is a lot you don't know about me. Like... when I was a child, my Dad used to kill people that I loved as a punishment when I didn't do what I was told. He killed my Grandmother, he killed my grandfather, he killed my brother, he killed our family dog, he killed some of my friends, oh, the list just goes on and on. You know what happens whenever a child goes from one tragic incident to the next and it just keeps happening over and over again" 

"No" Sapphire whispered and shook her head. 

"Eventually, they stop giving a fuck about anyone other than themselves. Well, that is until some bratty teenager comes along and puts a love spell upon them" 

Sapphire gasped. "That's right darling, I know what you did, and you know how I know?" Sapphire shook her head. "Because I received this letter" Miss Jade pulled an envelope from her pants pocket and showed it to Sapphire. "This letter literally materialized on my dashboard as I was leaving work today, it says you put a love spell on me. It says you took away my free will. You have mine, and now I have yours" Miss Jade pulled the small black book out of her pocket and showed it to Sapphire. She opened it to the first page where Sapphire had written then she turned to the second page where Sapphire saw the words. 

'Sapphire's free will' written in red ink. 

"You see that Darling, I did that. I know you need this book to undo all of the damage you've done, but I have so many plans for us. From now on, you're my obedient slave. You've always been so willing to do anything that I've asked of you, but now, you have no choice. Have you noticed that whenever I command you to do something your body just does it?" Sapphire nodded causing Miss Jade to respond. "I like verbal answers" 

"Yes, ma'am" 

"Good girl, shame it doesn't last that long, only a few minutes, but you're such a good girl, I shouldn't have any problems with you" As Miss Jade spoke she ran her fingers through Sapphire's hair. "It's Ashley I have a problem with" She gritted her teeth, her fingers became a bit too rough causing Sapphire to hiss in pain. 

"Miss Jade, about Ashley, well -" 

"Yes?" The teacher asked impatiently. 

"She was never supposed to be a part of this. She doesn't really like you. She accidentally wrote her name in the book and got trapped in this situation. She'd like to be left out of it" 

The teacher let Sapphire go as she walked around the room. "Well, I'm drawn to her just as much as I'm drawn to you. I guess if she doesn't want to be a part of this, I could just kill her. It would pain me to do so but when she's dead she'll be free" 

"Please don't hurt my cousin" Sapphire begged. 

"Hm. It seems I really like this" Miss Jade turned to Sapphire and placed her hands on her hips as a smirk formed on her face" why don't you get on your knees for me and beg me to spare your cousin's life"