Chapter 15

Sapphire felt nervous as she made her way down the steps. She glanced at the Innkeeper on her way out and noticed that his eyes were following her out the door. She walked around the building and noticed that the ground was a bit uneven. She had to walk up a slight hill and realized that the ground was wet as her shoes sunk into the earth with each step she took. When she finally reached the top, she looked down and saw that her teacher stood in the same spot she was in when she watched her out the window. She turned around and saw Ashley up in the window waving at her. She smiled and waved back, trying to reassure her cousin, she was okay. 

"Come here, Sapphire" 

She turned back around, her feet walking in the direction of her teacher. When she was within arms reach a warm hand reached out and grabbed her wrist tightly. Sapphire bit her bottom lip as she was pulled down the unpaved road past the warning signs. 

"Um," Sapphire began, trying to break the silence that was making her heart sound like it was beating out of her chest. "I think this is a private road" When she didn't get a response she tried again. "There was a sign that said, we can get shot if we go down this -" 

"Be quiet, you talk way too much" 

Sapphire opened her mouth to say 'yes Ma'am' like she always did whenever her teacher ordered her to do something, but when she tried she found that no sound would come out. She tried to say something again and started to freak out when she couldn't hear herself. She grabbed her throat and rubbed at it. The teacher noticed that her student was acting strange so she stopped and turned to look at her. 

"Stop that this instance. Just follow me, we're almost there" With that she was forced to follow her teacher once more. 

It was like she was experiencing an out-of-body moment. Her body was doing things and her brain wasn't instructing her to do them. She wanted to freak out, that would be the logical thing to do but she couldn't even do that. They walked for about another 10 minutes before Sapphire saw two large houses in front of them. She followed her teacher to the second one. As she expected, the house was wooden, what she didn't expect was the stone that it was accented with. It was beautiful, everything that one would expect from a lake house. Large windows, fresh air, the sounds of water flowing down a stream. It was beautiful and peaceful. With a house like this, why would anyone be so unhappy and angry all the time? 

The only unusual thing that Sapphire noticed was the burglary bars that were on the windows and in front of the door. Were there large animals that could potentially enter the home through the windows and doors? Or maybe it was because the lake houses were so close to the Inn and they didn't want any traveling intruders. 

Sapphire decided it was probably a combination of both. 

They arrived at the house and Sapphire watched as Miss Jade unlocked the screen door, the top lock, and the bottom lock before holding the door open for her. Sapphire cautiously walked in and looked around. It was just as nice inside as it was out. Surprisingly, the home smelled like cinnamon and fresh rain, an odd pair but it worked. The home was cozy, even though it wasn't that cold outside, the fireplace was lit. As she looked around she became alarmed at the line of shotguns that sat beside the door. Her eyes widened. 

As if reading her mind. "A hobby of mine" Was the explanation that was given. "The two of us needs to have a talk, and I'm pretty sure you know about what, why don't you have a seat right there and the two of us will have a nice little chat" 

"Yes Ma'am" Sapphire responded automatically. She sighed in relief at the realization that her voice was back. She sat on the dark brown leather sofa and glanced nervously at her teacher before her eyes went to her lap. She dreamt of this day for so long, now that it was here she didn't know what to do with herself.  

"What I don't understand Sapphire, is why -"

"Ma'am?" Sapphire questioned confused. She watched as her teacher walked around the couch she was sitting in, until she was right behind her. She felt a hand wrap around her throat and gasped. A mouth came to her ear as she heard her whisper. 

"Since this morning, every time I look at you, I just want to fuck you until you pass out" 

Gemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें