Starting a new

(Im skipping lots of this season as it is lacking Isabelle scenes. If you are unaware of what happens in season four I am sorry, cuz I will be jumping around a lot)

Alaric, Freya, and the twins stayed back while the rest went. Caroline and Haley are carrying the girls in blankets as they hurry into the compound.

KLAUS: Our home. Once the pride of our family, now a flophouse.

Elijah: Indeed, the mighty have fallen.

Hayley: Where's Vincent? [gasps]

VINCENT: Right here. Kept my word. Now the only question is whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours. As soon as I'm finished healing your kid, you got to leave the city.

Klaus: Well, we're not gonna stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm.

Caroline gives Klaus a glare,

Hayley:  What he means to say is that we're very grateful, just... help her and we'll leave.

Elijah:  Just give us what we need, and we will do so, happily.

Vincent: Excuse me. [crow squawking] [whispers]: Okay... Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer...

Hope: [grunting]: Oh... Mom?

Isabelle: mmm

Vincent:- That's it. - Oh! - Your little girl's are purified.

Klaus:  - Thank you.

Vincent: Now look, the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing you leave the city.

Haley looks at Hope: Go see your daddy.

Caroline looks at Isabelle and nods. Me and hope both go to walk over to him when...

[crow squawks nearby] [rumbling, squawking, hitting ground]

Klaus: What is this?

Vincent: I don't know.

Hope: [panting] Mom?

Caroline and Haley kneel in front of us concerned.

Isabelle: Can you hear that?

Hope: It's... whispers. Saying a name. Over and over. Kre Nah Han... Kre Nah Han...

Haley: Vincent, what... what is that?

Vincent: It's a nearly forgotten dialect. It's Creole. It means the Hollow. The Hollow is coming.

Later Isabelle and Hope have a slight fever and get some rest as everyone else deals with the problems.

Two weeks later much went down. Including Marcel being locked in the basement. A party, and Marcel helping out Isabelle and HOpe. A week prior to now, Caroline got word from Alaric that him and the twins are safely back at the school, and that all the students are back at school for the year. Caroline decides to stay and help out. Surprisingly during this time Hope still is hearing things at times, but Isabelle is being less and less affected.

Hope this morning got some message from the ancestors causing Klaus to call Alaric.

Alaric is at a gas station on the phone talking to Klaus

Alaric: You need to relax. I'm on my way to New Orleans right now. And I have good news. I went through the remains of the Lockwood estate, and I found you one creepy-ass, ancient finger bone.

Klaus(angrily): Your efforts are appreciated. Now, if you could only pick up the pace.

Alaric[chuckles]: Easy, Klaus. The only reason I'm heading your way is because I don't want you anywhere near Mystic Falls, and I need to check up on Isabelle. I don't want you here since things tend to get murder-y when you're around.