Intro

-Once upon a time, there was a 17-year-old girl- that upon one rough night her whole life was changed. She became the idea of something kids feared upon in the night, but if you talked with her she kept her kindness, love, and much more. She was unlike the fairytales, but one man was just like all the stories. A monster who secretly had a heart deep inside. Upon a one-night stand between the two, a beautiful girl was born with many possessing powers and abilities that she has yet to uncover. Her name was Isabelle Forbes-Mikaelson, daughter of Caroline Forbes and Klaus Mikaelson... -

And this is my story. I am ...

"Isabelle come on, we are going to the Mystic grill with mom and dad for lunch today, before mom leaves for a work trip." My sister yells into our shared room.

"Okay, be right there." I say.

A couple hours later I return and look back into my diary and write.

-So I am a 13 almost 14-year-old girl who lives at the Salvatore boarding school with my mom, dad, and sisters. Although we have a boarding school we also have a house at the far back of school grounds which we use occasionally, mom uses it more often along with dad. Currently, my biological dad is umm unreachable if that's what you call it. My sisters are Hope Mikaelson, Lizzie Saltzman, and Josie Saltzman. So the man I was calling dad earlier is Alaric Saltzman, he is not my real dad but he raised me. Hope and I are really close, I always go on trips with her to New Orleans to see Aunt Freya and Aunt Hayley. Though me Lizzie, and Josie are closer. Some mistake us for very fraternal triplets, they are my sisters and my best friends. This is my story.. though I think I am getting a bit ahead of myself so I will rewind to the very beginning before any mikaelson child was born..........

( Holland Roden is one of the options to play grown Isabelle, opinions?)