"Mumei!" Kronii exclaims.

As Mumei flies down forming back to a human, Kronii slightly backs away with an determined look on her face.

"Are you going to run Kronii?, you know we will find you right?" Mumei taunted, As Sana Bae and Fauna all arrived around Kronii forming a circle, Kronii summoned her time blades.

"Nahwandou" Kronii stopped time again, noticing her other council members were stopped too, Kronii sighed to herself and started to make a break for it.

"Did you really think that would work on us?" Sana said, pretending she was frozen, the sudden jump made Kronii gwak and fall back into the circle. "Come on Kronii, surrounding you is Nature, civilisation, chaos and space, you can't stop us like that so easily."

"I really don't want to fight and hurt you guys!" Kronii said in her fighting stance. "But I will if I must"

As the battle begun it started with Kronii and Mumei, Mumei prepared her claws and Kronii did the same but with her blades. Mumei lunged towards Kronii, making her block Mumei's attack with the blades. After a good 10 minutes, Kronii had a few scratches on her body, but had managed to defeat Mumei, who was lying on the ground wounded. As Kronii brushed herself and regaining her strength, Fauna ran over to Mumei, summoning a healing plant to surround Mumei, as soon as she did she looked up from her crouched position, preparing to fight Kronii.

Fauna lunged some vines towards Kronii which wrapped around her form, Kronii almost instantly breaking them off with her own body strength.

"Wow Fauna you've become weak!"

As Kronii hissed those words, Fauna growled at Kronii sending animal made out of plants to attack Kronii.

After 20 minutes, Fauna was lying on the ground heavy breathing just like Mumei was when she was defeated, Kronii not even having a scratch from her, Remembered a crucial detail.

A Fauna weakly pulled out a small communication box, she had called Irys to come and help them. "Fauna don't!"

Kronii was about to try and stop Fauna when a certain rat appeared from a black circle above Kronii. "My turn to play!" She cooed.

Chaos and Time were battling it out, Bae was progressively getting weaker from losing strength and was gaining more anger from it. Bae hits the ground one last time beaten and passed out.

Sana immediately starts to fight Kronii, not allowing her to catch her breath. As Kronii smacked away a few flying stars coming at her, Irys had arrived and noticed everyone other than Kronii and Sana on the floor.

Kronii was now distracted and so Sana caused Kronii to fall to her knees, leaning on her sword, by pushing the gravity down on Kronii. Irys approached the now groaning Kronii and traced her finger down Kronii's face.

"Oh Kronii, hope is strong in you, and your strength and power have grown, which is very impressive."

Kronii now gaining the strength to brush past Irys and hit Sana making her defeated. Kronii was panting, she was beaten, bruised and losing energy fast. Kronii lunged at Irys with all she had as Kronii and Irys clashed, Kronii was whispering something to Irys. "Irys if you can hear me, you need to fight it, I know this is not the real you."

The real Irys, now hearing Kronii's voice, lifted her head out her lap. "I can hear you Kronii!" She said with her eyes puffy and leaking tears like a broken tap (faucet for americans) as Irys heard the voice she wanted to hear again, she built up her strength and tried to push back the black field of smoke that laid in her path to freedom. As the air struck Irys causing her to have cuts and slashed on her arms, legs and face, to no avail she couldent get past the smoke fields. A random surge of electricity, formed around Irys, shocking her and causing her more pain then she has already gone through.

As Kronii's strength was depleting, she heard a voice she wanted to hear but words she didn't want to hear.

"Please kill me Kronii!" Irys whispered out.

"Irys you know I ca—" Kronii got interrupted.

"Please you must, I've already caused enough harm." Irys whispered again.

"Irys i—" before Kronii could process her thoughts, Irys had grabbed a time blade from Kronii and struck in through her heart.

"Irys No!!" Tears formed and immediately started falling from Kronii's eyes. Irys spat out blood, and blood started dripping from her chest and the last words she whispered out before collapsing on the ground was. "I'm sorry Kronii!"