Chapter 6

(Full image)

(Full image)

This chapter contains sex and gore

Eventually Kronii reached orgasm as the counter went to 3,

3 hours had passed and Kronii orgasmed 90 times in total, and she was a mess, the bed was soaked with Kronii's liquids, and she was a panting mess, her hair was everywhere and she had such a red face and she was trembling. Eventually all the liquids wore off from Calli, and Calli realised what she had done.

"Kronii...." Calli called out. "Kronii I'm so sorry!"

"Ah ah ah, remeber i said Kronii has to orgasm 100 times, you still have to make her orgasm 10 more times then you can leave." Bae said over the speaker.

"That's not fair, Kronii has gone through enough" Calli shouted back. But because it was a sound proof room no one could hear her.

"I'd recommend shutting her up if you don't like it Calli-senpai, and using your own tool."
Sana said.

Calli only just noticed the unusual male thing on her.
"What the fuck! Is this?!" Calli shouted.

"If you don't make a move within 10 seconds, Ina here will get a deeper mark then what I gave Kronii." Bae said whilst laughing.

'Shit' Calli thought to herself.

"Im sorry Kronii!" Calli apologised whilst looking down at a heavily breathing vulnerable Kronii.

Calli walked over to the table with the interesting items on and grabbed a ball gag, and walked back over to Kronii, and tied it around her head placing the ball into her mouth. Kronii seemed hesitant at first but gave up because she was so tired and knew what had to be done.

Calli positioned herself, and with a sudden thrust, was now inside Kronii, Kronii let out a huge moan. But Calli had to ignore it and she kept thrusting, after a painful and cringe 30 minutes Kronii had finally orgasmed for the 100th time and was lying down panting and shaking even more than before.

As Calli walked out the room, not even looking at her fellow gen mates, she layed back on the table to get handcuffed to it.

"We will let Kronii lie there for a while and let her sleep." Bae said.

Suddenly Bae, Fauna, Sana and Mumei approached Calli and started to look at her.

"There was something we forgot to tell you" Fauna said.

"Your whole test was to see if you could strain yourself to not do the things you did to Kronii" Sana continued.

"And all though using the toys was an exception, you weren't meant to use your temporary male part." Bae continued.

"Which means you lose!" Mumei finished.

The rest of Holomyth and Irys except Calli all shouted and was saying that it wasn't fair.

"So what happens now?" Calli asked, fearing the answer.

"You'll see" Fauna said.

As Callis temporary Male part started to shrink back into her body, Calli's face started going an unusual shade of purple, and suddenly a weird blue liquid was coming out of her mouth, nose and belly button, as a weird sizzling noise could be heard, everyone watched in Horror as Callis skin started to dissolve, and eventually all that was left after an excruciating 10 minutes was Calli's skeleton.

Ina closed her eyes tightly, as to not look.
Ame struggled against her restraints.
Gura, couldn't help but stare in horror as her face dropped.
Kiara balled her eyes out.
And Irys slightly leaned over her table and threw up all on the floor.

A/N sorry for the short one.