It made me feel more guilty because she waited outside for me to come out so that she could speak to me, and even slept without any blanket around her.

"Do you want to go down and have dinner with me?" I smiled. "Well, it won't be dinner anymore since it's already 12 in the morning."

Her lips formed into a smile, the gorgeous smile that I was hoping to see.

"Is that a yes? Or a no?" I chuckled lightly.

"You're not mad at me?" She asked.

"No," I smiled.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

"Didn't know you could cook." She chuckled while sitting down at the kitchen island, watching me, and while her chin was resting on the palm of her hand.

"I can cook. You weren't just informed by that." I grinned.

"Soooo, we're going to eat an early breakfast then?"

"If you could say that, then it is a yes."

I heard her get off from her seat and walked over to me so that she could watch me flip over the pancake on the pan.

"I have left your art materials in your room," I told, flipping the pancake over.

"Hmm..." She hummed, frowning.

"What?" I turned my head to her.

"You're not really mad, are you?" She asked again, furrowing her brows and nibbling with her lower lip.

I turned off the stove since it is the last piece of pancake that I was cooking, then I turned my eyes back to her.

"You don't seem to believe me?" I told, placing my hand on her chin.

"I'm sorry..." She tilted her head down.

I lifted her head up, meeting her dark chocolate eyes that I love, and a smile crept up to my lips. I leaned my head forward and pecked a kiss on her lips, then slightly leaned back to look at her eyes.

"See, I'm not mad," I told.

Her lips finally formed into a smile.

I took the pancake out of the pan and placed it on the plate that needs one more pancake.

Y/n proceeded to the refrigerator and took a container filled with strawberries, the butter and the maple syrup out so we could add them to our pancakes. She opened the container and grabbed the knife from the knife holder to slice the strawberries in half.

It feels like a dream that she and I are in the kitchen together, helping each other to prepare food.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She chuckled.

"This feels surreal," I replied.

"This is real, Draco." She smiled, placing the sliced strawberries on the pancakes. "Let's hurry up. I'm quite famished."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

We were sitting down, across from each other at the kitchen island, almost finishing the food on our plates.

We have spent in the kitchen, talking for what felt like forever. She has told me that she wanted to adopt a dog for herself, for she adores dogs.

"Then we should adopt." I smiled. "If that's what you wanted."

"Really?" She chuckled, her eyes were gleaming with amusement.

"Of course. Anything to make the person I love happy."

Seeing her laugh with my jokes and smile again flutters my heart and I couldn't help but get affected by her beautiful smile.

"You know, I saw you with Michael here...on the day when you turned 17," I told.

"Oh..." Her smile dropped. "I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault and I know you won't talk to me back then. So, I understand." I assured her. "Although, did you get the gift I left in front of your room?"

Her smile appeared again and she nodded at me.

"Speaking of your gift, why did you say 'Thank You' instead of 'Happy Birthday'?" She questioned, her eyes were filled with curiosity.

I placed my fork down to my plate then looked at her.

"Well," I began. "My words couldn't fit on that tiny paper, so..." I chuckled. "I placed Thank you instead of the words I wanted to tell."

"Tell me then." She grinned.

"Alright," I cleared my throat. "The reason why I said Thank you is that....you are the angel that saved me."

"Why?"

"I am very thankful that the heavens had given me such a wonderful girl who would understand me and would accept me, despite the mistakes and wrongdoings that I have made in the past. You have seen my flaws and yet you never stopped loving me. You are the only girl, who made me feel this kind of love. The love that is eternal, meaningful, and beautiful. And you..." I paused for a bit. "You became my light in my darkness. And I swore to my life that I would protect you with all my life and I will love you forever." Ah