Chapter 84

Rose was about to run after Harry to tell him how stupid it was to follow an idiot, but Remus and Sirius grabbed her.
"What?" She asked them.
"We were told not to get you into stupid danger, that is stupid danger." Sirius spoke.
"Says you nearly being killed." She stressed.
She kept explaining how she was worried that Harry would be killed by Bellatrix. After all the Death Eaters were taken, Severus appeared, handing her a calming draught and telling her that Harry was fine as Dumbledore was there.
She just nodded, taking the draught and sitting down, Remus helping her down.
She rubbed her forehead as she was soon told all the students had been sent back to school but since Rose had no more exams left, she had been gifted permission to just not go back.
She of course agreed and went to Sirius's home.
It did her well since Fred and George were finding a way out of school too. She however was given time to think about a home and a workplace for Rose and Fred. She had found a shop in Diagon Ally that would do well, however when it came to the house, she decided to go for the appartment above it. It was a three bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room, 1 sitting room sort. A whole house but in 1 floor. Deciding 1 bedroom for Fred and Rose and another for George was a good idea. The other room for when Rose had children.

Of course Fred and Rose planned to have children in the next year so she knew the room would be perfect.

She instantly sent of a letter for the place, saying that it would be used as a workplace for  Lord Potter Weasley and his twin brother. She of course put she would be living there also for the time being. It was only for the time being. She planned to have a cottage sort of thing built for Fred and Rose to live at in the future but until she had a child and they became around the age they wanted to play outside, she decided to stick with above the shop. She didn't tell Fred she was planning this either.

It was a bit later when she got the letter saying it was hers. She of course told Remus before going to the place (buying things on the way along with home items)

She decorated inside the shop as well as their bedrooms. The nursery being a plain white room at the moment.

She had a sign being made for the shop, the same name the twins had said they would call it.

Weasleys wizard wheezes. She smiled as everything was shut and Rose put a few spells to protect everything from people. She then headed home.