Chapter 1

"Hagrid..." She mumbled.
"Yes young Rose?" Hagrid asked, looking down at her.
"Is Harry alright?" She asked.
"He's fine." Hagrid smiled. Hagrid was the one to be holding Harry as Rose was struggling herself to stay sat down.
They soon landed and Hagrid told her that they were here.

"Hagird. Everything go as plan I presume?" Dumbledore asked. Hagrid explained how Harry was sleeping though it all. She just walked up to Minerva and lifted her arms up.
"Minnie..." She mumbled.
Minerva just picked her up, right onto her waist. Rose listened as they continued to speak.

"Perhaps this place would not be best for Rose, she's older than the boys..." Minerva tried to explain.
"Snape will be the one to check on her, perhaps even ensure she isn't causing harm...Harry need's his sister. We cannot just seperate them." Dumbledore explained.
"Dumble..." She spoke up, letting Minerva put her down. She walked up to Dumbledore, alowing the old man to crouch infront of her.
"Yes Rose?" He asked.
"I will return home... Won't I?" She asked.
"In a few years." Dumbledore smiled, motioning for her to sit on the floo on a small pillow. She of course sat down, confused. Dumbledore placed Harry on the girls lap, wrapping a small scarf sort of thing to support him. Dumbledore put a letter in front of her, telling her not to open it. He then left. She sighed. She knew it was early morning so she sat with her brother till the morning when the door opened and a thin tall woman walked out, instantly shrieking. She looked at the woman she knew as her aunt Petunia. Petunia snatted up the letter and began reading it. She grabbed Harry from Rose before forcing her to go inside. Closing the door.

"Vernon! Vernon!" Petunia yelled out.
A fat man came out from the kitchen and looked at her. "Who are they?" He asked.
"The weird people around... The rumours about the Potter children... They were about my own family... Meet Rosealine Lily Potter and Harry James Potter." She motioned to the toddler and the baby.
"Hello... You must be uncle Vernon and aunt Petunia?" She asked.
"Yes... We are..." Petunia mumbled.
"Harry's clothing is in the bag at the bottom... mine's at the top." She informed.
"Th...Thank you." Petunia mumbled.

"Rose, how about you go see your cousin? We'll sort out your little brother." Petunia told her.
"Okay." She smiled, kissed her brothers forehead before going straight into the kitchen where a young fat boy was scoffing his face with chocolate and ice cream. Of course she sighed, taking it upon herself to use a bit of magic to grab an apple and cut them into slices like chips. She handed them to Dudley and took the ice cream from him.
Vernon however walked in as she was helping Dudley guide himself to eat them.

"What are those?" Vernon asked.
"Chips." She spoke, pointing to the apple's on the counters. Vernon seemed surprised she was able to make the baby eat something healthy so just nodded and left her to her own management.

Later on that afternoon, Harry and Dudley had been placed to bed. Harry in an old crib in the spare bedroom and despite the fact her new bed was in there, she wasn't asleep just yet.  The bed was given by Vernon's sister who seemed to be quite excited about the whole issue.

Rose was sat beside Petunia, who was being told about what Rose was able to do.
"She managed to make Dudley eat an apple." Vernon told her.
"How did she manage that? When I hand Dudley a cut up apple, he screams and cries." Petunia spoke.
"She cut off the red like chips."  Vernon explained.
"Well done Rosie" Petunia told her.
"Thank you auntie." Rose smiled.

A bit later Petunia finally stood up and took the young girl in her arms.
"Will mommy go to heaven?" Rose asked.
"I'm sure she will Rose." Petunia said, opening the door into the spare bedroom. Harry was laid asleep in his crib while she was placed onto her new bed. Petunia got the girl changed before tucking her into bed and leaving the room.