Chapter 66

Rose smiled at she got onto the train, sitting beside Fred. She was still confused because her uncles said that she wouldn't want to be coming home too rushed at Christmas and therefore she still had her thoughts of the whole thing.

Of course the trip was quick and Rose even confirmed that even with her motion sickness. They arrived and got to the school, having the welcoming feast.

The better part of the start of Hogwarts was when Rose and Fred stood together as two schools arrived at the school. They were then rushed into the Great Hall for Dumbledore to speak to them about it. He told them that two other schools would be coming to stay while the tri wizard tournament went on. However when she was told that only people 17 and above were aloud to compete, she knew she'd somehow not have a good year.

That was confirmed on the day of the choosing of the champions.

"Fleur..."
"Victor Krum..."
"Cedric Diggory..."

She felt better, seeing as Dumbledore said that they were all the champions, however when she saw him turn to the paper, floating out.She gulped.
"I'm doomed..." She grumbled.
"Rosealine Potter!" Dumbledore said.
"Babe, go ahead.. It will be alright. We'll deal with it." Fred told her.
She gulped, walking up to him and taking the bit of paper. It wasn't her handwriting and she knew who it was, didn't know Rose well since they said her full name. She walked into the Trophy room and was closely followed by the Proffesors.
They questioned her a bit before the Minister turned to her.
"I guess she is close enough to 17. I want this kept secret though. Lady Potter has the power to do this. If it were her brother, I'm afraid I would stop him from doing so. Better her than him." He spoke.
"I'm sorry, I don't agree with Rose having to do this." Snape spoke up.
"Sorry, Severus. I have no choice... I was chosen.." She looked down.

Later on she rushed upstairs to Fred. She instantly hugged him and found herself crying with her face against his chest. He just patted her hair, whispering to her about how everything would be fine and she would be able to get over all of the situations.
In the next minute, Fred was sat on his bed, Rose in the middle of his legs, cuddling against him with her face on his stomach. He didn't mind.

George and Lee had been yelling at everyone to stop blaming Rose. In fact she was probably chosen without anyone putting her name in because of how powerful she was. Of course everyone seemed to belive her in a sort of way.