Chapter 60

"I don't think your talk worked." Remus said, looking at Sirius.
"I've realised that." Sirius spoke, looking at her neck.
"We didn't do anything more than kiss." She complained.
"How are we sure about that?" Sirius asked.
"Why would I do anything like that if I had just been spoken to about sexual activites?" She asked.
"She has a point." Remus sighed.
"Very well, but you might want to cover that later." Sirius spoke.
"Huh, why?" She asked.
"Dumbledore is coming to talk to you about this year." Remus told her.
"Is something happening?" She asked.
"Well, yeah." Sirius smiled.

She went to her room and changed into a white dress and used some makeup to hide the love bite on her neck. She walked downstairs and saw Dumbledore waiting on the sofa.
"Good afternoon Dumbledore." She smiled.
"I have a gift for you, Mi- I cannot call you Miss Potter anymore now can I... Well I have a gift for you, Lady Potter." Dumbledore told her.
"Hm? What is it Proffesor?" She asked. She was however handed an envelope.
"Open it." Dumbledore told her.
She opened the envelope and saw two badges, she instantly took them out and gasped.
"What is it Rose?" Sirius asked.
"Gryffindor Quiditch Captain and Head Girl." She spoke, looking up. "Thank you so much proffesor!" She said.
"We do not usually give both to only one person, however we all made the desision that you deserve it." Dumbledore told her.
"Wow... Thank you so so much." She smiled, hugging Dumbledore.
"It is good Rose. Now, I must get going. Oh and Rose, try a potion on your neck. Makeup may cover marks but it doesn't hide the truth too well." Dumbledore said before disapearing.

"I couldn't even tell if it was there anymore." Remus said, puzzled.
"I guess Dumbledore knows everything." She shrugged.
"Hold your badges up Rose." Sirius said, holding up a camera.
She smiled, holding up the two badges as Sirius took a photo of the girl. He seemed to have tears in his eyes, proud of his goddaughter.
Remus had called Severus during that and therefore when he came into the room, he asked for a photo of her also.

"Your mother would be proud." Severus told her.
"And James." Sirius spoke up.
"That I already know." She confirmed.