Chapter 29

Rose woke up slightly late but instead of worrying, she got herself dressed and headed downstairs.

She walked into the sitting room, seeing as everyone spoke about everyone who were coming

She walked into the sitting room, seeing as everyone spoke about everyone who were coming. the fourteen year old girl just took a seat beside Petunia who was stood next to the fireplace.

"And Rose, what will you be doing?" Vernon asked.
"Sit here and look Pretty." Rose just simply said.
"Good." Vernon nodded.
Petunia and Vernon spoke for a while before she heard a knock at the door. Dudley answered the door and took their coats, inviting them in. Then they walked in and were greaten by Petunia and Vernon.
They took a seat and finally noticed Rose.

"And who are you?" They asked.
"This is Rose, my Neice." Vernon told them.
"Hello there Rose, what are you doing at your uncles home? Where are your parents?" The woman asked.
"My parents... They're uh... Dead." She told them, looking down.
"Oh, I'm so sorry." The woman spoke, shocked she had said that.
"It's good." She smiled.

Everyone ate their meal before sitting down to speak. The cake remained on the counter for later.
However that was interupted by a thumping sound upstairs. She knew it was Harry but knew she couldn't just leave. Vernon of course went to sort it out. He came back after and continued talking. That was however interupted 5 minutes later by a cake dropping onto the guests and Vernon yelling at Harry. The guests left after saying they had fun minus the cake.

Rose sat in the sitting room as Harry was locked in his bedroom for the mistake's he made. Rose just packed her stuff. She pressed her bracelet and waited until Severus appeared.

"What do you need Rose?" He asked.
"I need to get to the Weasley's home. I was wondering if you could take me." She said. Although she was still in the dress that she had worn at the dinner.
"Very well. Are you changing?" He asked, motioning to her outfit.
"No it's good. I will change at the Weasleys's." She smiled.
"Let's go then." Severus said, taking her bag's and shrinking them before taking her arm to apparate her. He apparated her to the Burrow before knocking on the door.

"Ah, Severus, hello. Oh and Rose, what are you doing here?" Molly asked.
"Uh, I was wondering if you'd have me for the Summer. My aunt and uncle are a bad mad." She smiled.
"Of course we will take you, you're always welcome here." Molly smiled, taking the bag's from Severus and making it normal size inside.
"Bye Sev, see you soon." She smiled.
Severus nodded and left. She just sighed and walked into the Burrow, careful of her dress so that she didn't accidently show anything that she didn't want to. Either way, she waited as Molly went to go tell the other's that Rose was downstairs and waiting to see them all. Also telling them she'd be staying for the rest of Summer.