Chapter 67

When Rose woke up the next morning, she got herself into her school robes. Today she would be speaking to Rita Skeeter. She hated the woman and was prepared to have to woman done for if anything said was rude or not what she said.

She stood as her wand was weighed. She then had to take a photo with the rest of them. Rose and Fleur sat on chairs beside each other, the two boy's behind them.

"Hello there I am Rita Skeeter, but you must already know that. Right then. How about we start of with the youngest?" She said.

"We're in the same year Skeeter, calling her younger because of her age, despite being in this, it's rude." Cedric spoke.
"It's alright, Cedric." She smiled. Following the woman. She was forced into a cupboard to speak with her.

"So Miss Rosealine Potter, aged 14, ready for the competition." She spoke.
"No offense, Rita. It's LADY Rose Potter, I'm SIXTEEN and no I am not ready for this. I did not sign up for it so why should I be ready?" She asked. She however noticed her writing wrongly. She grabbed the paper and ripped it.

"If anything is said about me on it, other than LADY Rose Potter is in the Tri Wizard tournament, I will be having you loose your job." She said, walking out. Pissed off at the woman.

The first challenge came soon and she was sat on the bed with Fred, worried. She had her sports outfit on and her hair was tied up. She was worried about the whole issue and had already had around 2 meltdowns in the last hour. Cedric had told Severus about the situation but Severus said that he was not aloud to see her till after the whole thing. Fred was aloud to support her before the whole thing.

Soon she was called out so she took a deep breath. "I've got a fealing I'm gonna have a meltdown." She sighed. Fred kissed her before she stepped out.

In no time she had the egg and instantly got into the room again. As all of them had bed's for after and before. She just laid on it. It wasn't a bed that she could sleep on, but she just needed a moments rest.

"Love, you alright?" Fred asked.
"Yep, just tired." She smiled. "Carry me to the dorms?" She asked.
"Of course I will." He smiled.

The day after, they were called into a spare classroom and seperated, girls and boys at different sides of the room. Ron had made a joke and had to show how to dance with Minerva. He then moved away. Minerva smirked a minute later.
"Now pair up and practice." She spoke.

None of the boy's seemed to move but the girls stood up. The first people to start it all were Fred and Neville. Neville stepped forwards to dance with someone. She forgot who. However, Fred walked straight over to Rose, bowing his head and putting his hand forwards.

"My Lady, may I take this dance?" He asked, being quite sarcastic.
"Why you kind sir! I will take your offer to dance." She said, taking his hand.

They were quick to get in the right position. Fred put a hand on her waist and Rose put the arm next to it onto his shoulder. They then held hands on the other hand and they began to dance around, Rose smiling gently. The two Hogwarts famous couple caused everyone else to get into partners and get dancing. She loved it.

Around a week later was when Fred was thinking of way's to ask Rose to the ball at Christmas in a week. Rose herself was getting quite worried she wouldn't be asked.