Chapter 65

They used the Portkey to get to the Burrow. Fred waiting for Rose to calm down her motion sickness before moving her towards the home. Nearly instantly, Remus was out the house, helping Fred get Rose inside. She was sat down and she saw Molly worrying since she didn't understand what she should do.

"Can someone please just call Severus?" She asked, laying down, bored.
"Oh! Yes of course! So smart! I should really do that!" Molly said, rushing off. Of course Fred was sat on the chair beside Rose, holding her hand. He knew she didn't feal too much pain from this due to her always wanting to protect others, so he just sat there comforting her instead. She just laid there, waiting as Remus rushed around, grabbing bandages and ice packs. However, Snape had soon arrived and told them to calm down since Rose clearly wasn't dying. Rose thanked him for calming them down.

Severus was checking over Rose's injury's for a while before giving her a few potions and throwing a blanket over Rose.
"Get some rest Rose, don't want you getting too tired, now do we?" He suggested. She just nodded. Fred just sat there still, holding her hand. Giving her a kiss before sitting up again properly. Molly configured the sofa into a sort of double bed and then told Fred to get some rest too, so that night they ended up cuddling for the night, happy they could be together.

After that night, Rose woke up. She sat herself up and saw Remus sat on a chair, opposite the two who had been cuddling. She instantly blushed.
"Nice cuddle cub?" Remus asked, smirking.
"I hate you." She grumbled.
"Not my fault you're getting older. It's a proud moment." He told her, holding up a picture of them cuddling.
"Wait no! Uncle Moony!" She complained.
"Sorry cub. This is mine." He smirked, leaving. She groaned, laying back down, instantly going back into Fred's hug.