33- SPARK OF LOVE

Tzuyu closed her eyes hearing the loud cheers, whistles and claps echoing in the whole auditorium once she finished. It's overwhelming. It's after long time she is hearing people praising for her talent. She always been a center of attention for her popularity and beauty, but today it's different they all are cheering for her talent, for her skills, for her voice. Her heart is warmed up.

She opened her eyes, looked at her friends who are having a proud smile painted on their lips, and Jimin tearing up. She chuckled looking at her sensitive cousin. She is grateful to see them happy because of her. Never in her life she did anything to make them smile like this, but today she did and she is happy, more than happy to see that.

Thanks to him, he persuade her so much that even though she denied him countless time, he never gave up and tried his best till the end.
He is love of her life, singing for him was the first thing he asked to do for him, and the hope that light's in his eyes whenever he ask if she will sing made her weak and finally she gave up.
If it's for him she will definitely do that.

Thinking of him, her eyes again went to the direction he is standing, but frowned seeing him not there anymore. Between the dark lights see tried to spot him in the entire auditorium, but he is nowhere to be seen.

Did I make him sad? Was the only thing she can think right now, seeing him not here.

Rosé and Lisa walked in the stage standing beside her.
"You did great Tzuyu" Lisa smiled
"Thank you for helping me with this" Tzuyu smiled looking at both the girls.
"Honestly when you called, I was surprised, but since we also wanted to see you sing, we arranged this somehow without Taehyung's knowledge" Rosé grinned
"We totally ship you, so now go and find him, we will handle here" Lisa winked before slightly pushing Tzuyu.
Tzuyu smiled looking at the audience and mumbling her thank you, she walked out of the stage.

"Where are you Taehyung?" She looked at him once again In the auditorium but he is not here.
Maybe he is in college, or washroom she taught as she left the auditorium walking towards the college building next to the auditorium.

The whole college is so silent, it makes her feel goosebumps but right now she needs to find where he is. What happened to him? Did he not like her surprise..?

Thinking all the possible things she entered the corridor, peeking inside each classroom. She was about to take turn to enter the next corridor, when she felt a long hands slips inside her fingers pulling her back and turning around, placing her head on his chest.
She don't need to react to this, she perfectly know who it is, she know his touch. His vanilla smell entered her nostrils making her calm as she wrapped her arms around his waist, he smiled inhaling her sweet fruity smell snuggling his head inside the crook of her neck.

After realizing and admitting to himself that he is finally fallen for her, he can't help but want her to be close to him like this, the whole day.
While Tzuyu she is startled, they have hugged each other like this before, but this is new, the feeling is new, something is different and it's the first time he is engulfing her so tightly, no space between them and the tinglish feeling of his nose on her neck.
She can't help but smile, ear to ear, blushing, happy like a kid who got her chocolate.
They stayed like this for a long time, none of them wanted to be apart.
Finally Tzuyu decided to speak.

"Taehyung" She mumbled softly, he hummed in rest, sending shivers all over her.
"Are you mad?" She asked making him look at her face not removing his hands from her waist, keeping her close.

"Why do you think that?" He asked
"Uhm.... you left the auditorium like that so.... " She mumbled looking deep in his chocolate eyes. He chuckled.
"I was more than happy" He mumbled
"Really? I did well? You liked it?" She asked with her sparkling eyes.
"You are best Tzuyuah, your voice is honey. You did great" He smiled.
"Thank god I thought I made you upset" She pout, he shook his head, denying.