23- I WILL PROTECT YOU

Taehyung completed his basketball practice with his team and now is way back home. Jimin and Hobi is still in dance practice room, while Jungkook went to drop Sana. So yeah he is here alone walking back towards home after a busy day. It's been already 3 weeks from when the practice and everything started. Everyone is busy preparing for their thing's and trying their best to win. Now lectures are also started so they have to be their in college extra time for practice.

While for his MC thing, Lisa and Rosé are actually helping him a lot. They tell him everything point to point so now everything is fine for him, but the fact they tease him a lot, like a lot bringing Tzuyu's name every now and then. But now he is used to it and more than that he blush whenever they mention her.

He is peacefully listening to the music with his earpiece on. When a lady trying to carry heavy bag caught his eyes. She looks somewhat familiar from behind. He walked towards the lady to help her.

"Excuse me?" He called from behind, the lady turned around and now he can clearly see who is she and he know her.

Jihyo.

"Oh Taehyung" Jihyo smiled
"Ah yes Jihyo sii" he smiled
"Good to see you again" she said. He smiled and looked at her bags.
"May I help you? they look heavy" he said pointing at the bags.
"You must be really tired after the practice, I can manage" she refused politely.
"It's ok Jihyo sii, I have to go that side only" he smiled
"Ok fine, but first call me Noona, don't be that formal" she chuckled
"Yeah Noona, now I will take this" he took two bags from her hands.

"Actually one car Tzuyu took and another Jeongyeon Unnie so didn't had other option" she shrugged as they were walking side by side through the footpath.
"Ohh" he replied

"So how's the practice going?" She asked looking at him.
"Good, it tiring but still fun" he replied
"Hope your team will win" she raised her fist for the win. He giggled to this.

"Uhm Noona can I ask you something?" He asked. She nod in response.
"Why Tzuyu quit singing?" He asked
"How did you know about her singing?" She asked in surprise.
"Uh actually my dad told me, he and your father are friends and when Tzuyu was young he saw her singing"
"Also one day on college roof top I saw Jennie persuading Tzuyu to take part in singing competition but she refused, totally" he replied
"Oh I see"

"Actually she is really really good in singing, her voice is beautiful. When she was young she wanted to become an Idol but everything changed when her mother died. She was the one who teached Tzuyu singing but when she left, Tzuyu was broken completely. She stopped singing and the girl she used to be completely changed. She became silent and then a bully. Her talent is left far behind and no matter how much we say she will always refuse it!" Jihyo sighed. Taehyung felt really bad, but she just can't give up on her talent. She need to show the world her talent her mother would be so happy seeing her singing again.

And now Taehyung already made up.his mind, he smiled and looked at Jihyo
"I will persuade her to take part in singing!"

**

"Finally done for today!" Hobi shout as all the dancer lay down on the floor panting heavily.
"I'm tired!!!!" Lisa groaned
"Me too" Momo replied sipping her water.
"So let's go for now" Kai got up
"Yeah yeah he is in hurry to meet Jennie" Jimin teased
"Of course i'm, you should worry about Dahyun I saw her with someone a while back" Kai smirked, hearing this Jimin quickly got up.
"What!?? With whome?" Jimin asked furiously
"Winter" Kai laughed out loud while the others did the same, a relief flush into Jimin as he pout looking at Kai.
"I hate you hyung!"
"Yahhh! I will go now, I'm already late" saying this Kai took his bag and ran out of the room.