32- EVERYTIME I SEE YOU

FINAL FEST DAY : PART 2

Taehyung's eyes never leaved the entrance, waiting for her to come. Finally taking his eyes off from the entrance he slide his hand into his pocket, taking out his phone and speed dialling her number.

Everyone's eyes were on Tae, who is impatiently waiting for Tzuyu to pick up the call. Finally after 5th ring she picked.

"Tzuyu.... " He called slowly
"Yes Taehyung" She replied, he could hear some noises from her background.
"Where are you? Why are you not here yet?" He asked furrowing.
"Sorry actually I went to pick up my partner, but there we got late" She replied with her usual low tone
"Who is your partner and when are you coming?" He asked which made her chuckle.
"Turn around... "
"Huh?" He quickly diverted his gaze as she told, finally his heartbeat eased seeing her standing at the entrance well and fine with her usual small smile. He looked up and down to her fit, which made him stare at her uncontrollably.

She is breathtaking, she is the view.

Everyone turned to her and a smile formed on their lips seeing whome she is with. Taehyung was confused, what they are doing together?

He jogged to her direction, standing right in front of her inches away, staring into her beautiful doe eyes.

Black is her colour, even though wearing a simple dress, she stands out the most for him

Black is her colour, even though wearing a simple dress, she stands out the most for him. He saw so many girls today, looking good in their expensive dress. But here she is standing in front of him, with simple dress, a light makeup on, but the only one who made his heart beat fast and outstruck with her simple elegant beauty.

Tzuyu smiled happily, seeing him examining every inch of her face.
"You look beautiful" He mumbled totally in aww
"You too" She smiled but before anything further can happen a cough intrupped them.

"Oppa I'm also here, you know right?"
"Ahhh my Minjeongi... You look breathtaking as ever" Tae pulled her cheeks grinning widely

"Yeah yeah I saw, how you totally ignored me" Winter rolled her eyes"Yahh how can I ignore my precious sister, you look awesome darling" He smiled caressing her face lightly, which she replied with a smile

"Yahh how can I ignore my precious sister, you look awesome darling" He smiled caressing her face lightly, which she replied with a smile.