13- PROM NIGHT 1

The Prom night is here.
Yet Tzuyu haven't convinced Taehyung to be her partner. She tried to take Tae's Mom's help. But Taehyung made his Mom understand that Sana is also his friend and she is the one who asked first. So Tzuyu didn't get any help from her.

So here she is waiting for Jennie Mina and Irene to come so they can go together to the venue. Jennie's partner is Kai. It was obvious right. They will meet outside the venue. While for Mina, Jin wanted to ask her but he couldn't gain the courage and Irene rejected Chanyeol's offer for being his partner. So yeah here Jennie is the only one having a partner Mina and Irene will just enjoy and Tzuyu she has to find a way to make Taehyung dance with her.

All the four girls are looking beautiful as always. Surely everyone is going to fall for their beauty. Tzuyu tried to look more beautiful for Taehyung. He is guy after all.

"Let's go?" Jennie asked happily
"Why are you so happy Unnie?" Tzuyu raised an eyebrow
"Of course she would be happy Tzuyuah, her partner is Kai" Irene nugged Jennie's shoulder. To which Kim Jennie really blushed.
"Omo omo look at her blushing" Tzuyu teased
"Yeah It's first time looking her like this. Kai really did something to our bitch Jennie" Mina chuckled.
"Yaaaah!! stop now. And tell me your partner's" Jennie asked changing the topic.
"No one" Mina replied
"No one" Irene casually replied
"You rejected Chanyeol, Unnie" Mina cleared
"What you rejected!!! Unnie you got such a handsome partner" Jennie whined
"Not more beautiful than me, don't you think so and I don't really like to dance, you know" Irene shrugged.
"Unnie" Tzuyu walked close to her.
"You need to forget your past and try to open you heart" Tzuyu tapped her shoulder, but Irene just shrugged and didn't replied.

"And you Tzuyu?" Irene asked
"No one for now, but I will make Taehyung my partner" Tzuyu smiled a little.
"I heard he is Sana's partner" Mina asked
"Yeah she is, but let her enjoy for sometime"she smirked

"But by the end of the day you will see me and Taehyung dancing between eachother arms"

**

"Taehyung, Kai hyung" Jimin shouted while running towards the boys.
"Hey" Kai raised his hands.
"Ohhh wooww, you two new boys are really gonna make girls drool over you" Jimin looked them up and now.
"And you in this red, turned from cutie to hottie" Taehyung chuckled.
"Ofcourse I can be Cutie, Sexy and lovely" Jimin winked.
"Who is your partner Hyung?" Jimin asked
"Jennie" Kai smiled happily
"Are you two dating?" Jimin asked
"Not yet though" Kai winked
"They will soon Jimin, or maybe from today itself" Taehyung teased.

They all know how much Kai likes Jennie and can also see Jennie has a same feelings for him. Also they look good together so all boys are happy seeing one of them will be mingled really soon.
Kai, Jimin and Taehyung are waiting here outside the venue for other four boys and also the one who have partner for their partners since they will go together inside.

And then come four boys looking perfect as ever. No doubt, these seven boys are surely going to gain everyone's attention this evening.