06- HELP

"Lisa! Lisa! Did you heard the breaking news??!" Rosé rushed towards Lisa who is peacefully listening to the music. Lisa removed her earphone and looked at Rosé in confusion.
"We just missed something really exciting!" Rosé pouted as she sat next to Lisa.
"Can you please tell what?" Lisa gave her full attention.
"Tzuyu bullied that girl who was with Taehyung this morning. That 1st year girl" Rosé reminded her. Lisa sighed and leaned herself on the bench.
"What's new Rosé, that's what Tzuyu do!" Lisa casually replied.
"Yahhhh you haven't listen the main part yet..." Rosé pouted.
"What?" Lisa looked at her.
"Her name is Kim Minjeong and everybody call her Winter. Tzuyu bullied her thinking she is Taehyung's girlfriend but turned out she is Taehyung's real sister" Rosé grinned. Lisa eyes grew wider and a smirk curved on her lips she leaned back on the bench and closed her.
"Wrong move Chou Tzuyu."

**

"Taehyung" Kai called his cousin. They both are sitting outside the college medical room and Winter is Inside. Taehyung hummed in response.
"That Tzuyu, I don't think she will let you go easily" Kai looked at him worriedly.
"I know, I can feel it" Taehyung sighed.
"So what are you going to do?" Kai asked
"Ignore, I will try to stay away as much as possible" Taehyung replied
"But how? we are in same college Tae and more than that she is also in pyschology which is your main subject!" Kai said.
"I came here for Winter, and because of me Winter has to face this, I'm worried what if her nightmares will return?" Taehyung asked looking at Kai with a moist eyes.

"Don't worry, our Minjeong is now a strong girl, she won't go back to that state. Also we are here right? We are here for her... Don't worry" he tapped his shoulder has Taehyung burried his face in his palm.
Jin Chanyeol came running and stopped in front of two guys.
"Is it true?" Jin asked. Kai nod in response.
"Urgh Tzuyu, that bitch! She will never change....." Chanyeol mumbled with burning eyes.
"Tae, don't worry about Winter. Tzuyu knows now she is your sister she won't hurt her..." Jin assured.
"Yes Tae, now we are worried about you...." Kai spoke.
"Urgh why I had to meet her!!!!!!!!!!" Tae groaned his frustration.

Just then Winter came out with her pretty smile and little bandage on her wrists. All the boys got up and circled around the little one.
"You ok Winter?" Chanyeol asked Looking at her up and down.
"Yes I'm fine" she smiled.
"I'm sorry Winter" Taehyung hugged her and mumbled slowly.
"Oppa you don't need to be sorry, you did nothing wrong" she broke the hug has smiled brightly.
"And about me, don't worry your Winter is strong now" she joked to lighten the environment.

"Winter......" They all turned around by hearing Dahyun's voice. Dahyun rushed and hugged her cousin tightly, has if protecting her.
"Unnie I'm fine" Winter replied.
"That Tzuyu I will not leave her" Dahyun looked mad as hell.
"Unnie let it be, she is just like this" Winter sighed
"Let's go now I don't want to miss next lecture" winter said.
"I will come" Tae said.
"Oppa, Dahyun Unnie is with me, we will be fine" Winter replied.
"Just Oppa try to be away from that Girl"
"She is not good at all" Winter said has he nod in response.

As Winter and Dahyun leaved, all the boys were about to go when 4 girls stood in front of them.
Jin and Chanyeol frowned to see them, Taehyung recognised two of them while Kai is confused.

"What do you all want?" Chanyeol irritatedly asked.
"Yahhh Chanyeol what's with you..." Nayeon pouted to see his action.
"Who are they?" Kai asked Jin slowly.
"Other bullies" Jin replied casually.
"They are Bullies as well!" Taehyung glared at the girls.
"Oh ho Taehyung, don't glare at us like that, we won't bully your sister like Tzuyu" Sana smiled showing her cheeks.
"We are here to help you" Momo replied.
"Help?" Kai raised an eyebrow.
"Yes help, Jin Chanyeol you might have heard, me and Tzuyu used to be friends back in our school days" Sana asked.
Both just nod in response.