24- LOVE OF MY LIFE

Taehyung and Tzuyu are now sitting on a bench with a little distance between eachother, Well Tae was the one who sat a little away from her after what he told her without his control

I will protect you is continuously ringing inside their head and Tzuyu is happiest over their.
They both are silent, enjoying the starry night with chilling cold. Their was definitely silence but was not awkwardness, it was pleasant.

But then Taehyung suddenly remembered...
"Why the hell you were here alone, at this time?" he turned towards her, and asked her more like scolding her.
Tzuyu found this cute and completely turned to his direction and smiled fondly.

"Why are you smiling?"
"Just seeing you being concerned about me, makes me happy" She replied showing her dimples. He sighed and looked at her.
"Yes I'm concerned, so tell me is this a time for you to be alone like this?" he asked raising his voice. She shook her head indicating a no, still with a little smile on her face.

"Then why were you here alone, what if someone actually came and kidnapped you, what if I was not here. Who would have saved you?"
"Sorry! Sorry, I just wanted some fresh air, sooo" she pout.
"Next time, I don't want you to be alone like this, please" he ordered
"But you are always their to protect me right? I'm not afraid of anything, anymore" she smiled.
"But I'm not with you always" he said
"So be with me, always" she sounded so serious.

Tae is now speechless, the intensity in her eyes is always the same, whenever she say these things, the seriousness can be seen in her big eyes. He gulped seeing her staring in his eyes, he quickly break the eye contact and looked ahead. Tzuyu sighed and as well looked ahead.

"Don't come like this alone, and if you feel someone is following you just call me" he mumbled slowly
"Really!?" She got excited and moved a little closer. He hummed in response
"But how? I don't have your number" she pout.

Huh... Now I have to give my number to her! He thought.

"Give your phone" he lend his hands in her direction, without wasting a single second she took her mobile out from her pocket and handed to him.

He was dialing his number, but then his eyes fall on the girl next to him, looking at the phone and his hands excitedly with a smile which is about to reach her ears. He found her so cute, the glitter in her eyes just because he is giving his number made his heart melt. The Tzuyu he saw when he first came is gone somewhere, he feels like he is seeing little Tzuyu, the one Jimin always talk about. He smiled seeing her begin cute and goofy.

He entered the number and handed it to her.
"That's my number" he said
"I finally got your number" she mumbled while typing something
"What are you typing?" He asked
"Entering your name in contact list" she said still looking at the phone screen.
"How did you save my number?" He asked curiously.
"LOML" she looked up at him.
"LOML?" He asked with confusion, she smiles and nod multiple time.

"Love of my life" she looked in his eyes. Don't know why but here he completely melt, hearing those words that she saved for him made his heart so warm, and that's the feeling he is experiencing for the first time in his life. He stared at her beautiful smile and he really don't know what to say about this, he is just happy? Maybe?

Tzuyu know he won't say anything so she just put her phone back and looked ahead,
gazing the stars with a huge smile.

"Sorry" he mumbled
"For what?" She asked in confusion.
"That day when you came to my house for the first time, I harshly told you about your Mom"

You just spend time with your mom and leave my Mom alone and this acting!

Tzuyu remembered those words and nod in response, she only know how much it hurts.
He can see the pain in her eyes.

"I didn't knew about your mother, I'm really sorry I didn't mean it" he sounded so sincere
"I know, don't be sorry I already forgave you" she smiled
"You can come and have your time with my Mom any time, I won't mind at all" he made a puppy eyes. She chuckled and nod in response
"Ok I will come everyday, done" she smirked
"Huh?" His eyes grew wider
To this she laugh out loud, and seeing her laughing he also laughed out hard.
In the quiet place, their giggles and smilees can be only heard.

Seeing her happy, Taehyung thought to say the thing, he had in his mind from this morning.

"Uh Tzuyu" he called
"Hmm?"
"I heard you sing well" he initiated. To this Tzuyu stopped smiling and looked at him seriously.
"How do you know?" She asked
"Just I heard it" he shrugged
"Ohh, I used to sing but not now" she didn't look at him.
"But why? I heard you have honey vocals, you should show it to everyone" he insisted
"No I don't have good vocals" he know she is clearly lying
"Lie" he glared
"No I'm not!"

"See I used to sing when my Mom was with me, she used to teach me, traine me and whatever I got it was all her" she sighed
"But now when she is not here, who is going to support me, she is always the number one supporter of mine. I can't sing without her" she finally looked at Tae.

"But imagine, how happy and proud your mom will be seeing you singing and showing your talents again" he looked at her "We all will support you Tzuyu"
"No I won't Taehyung, I just don't want to"
"That talent of mine is gone with my Mom" she just avoided his eyes.

"Please think about this Tzuyu, seeing you singing again is everyone's dream, your friends you sisters and might be your Mom as well" he moved close to her now both of them side by side.
"Everyone would be so happy seeing you singing, shining again"
"Jihyo Noona, Jennie, Mina, Irene, Jimin and....." He stopped and tuned her to look at him.

"... And me, I would be happy seeing you shining on stage"
" I want to hear you singing, see you singing" he looked at her eyes.
"I-"

Before he can say anything she encircled her hands around his elbow and pulled him closer to her.
"Shhhhh" she put her finger on his lips which made him stop and look at her. She smiled and with her other hands she moved his bangs gently.

"You are so red, make sure to wear your scarf properly" she adjust his scraf, covering him properly. He just lost himself in her eyes again. She looked up and found him staring at her. She further touch his soft cheeks which is really cold due to the weather.

"I love your bread cheeks" she mumbled caressing it softly. Her hands are so warm, he enjoyed her touch, her touch is definitely the Most addictive thing for him.

She leaned her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes, Taehyung didn't flinch as if he was expecting this from her. He as well closed his eyes enjoying the very moment he is in. He totally forgot what they were actually talking about, until she spoke.

"Let's not talk about singing and all, I just want to enjoy this beautiful night with you" she mumbled and held his cold hand in her warm one.

Me as well he thought and smiled.

He gripped her hands inside his big hands and squeezed it slightly. She smiled in response and only thing she know is, everything is so perfect, just like she wants.

She mumbled something which made Taehyung smile unknowingly but he didn't replied to her.

"I love you"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello everyone,

Just a chapter with only Taetzu and their sweet little moments.
Do let me know if you see any typo, since I didn't got time to recheck....

Hope you like.

Fighting!