05- BY HOOK OR BY CROOK

Winter was on her way for the first lecture, she is already late because of that Tzuyu! She never liked her because of how she is and now she hates her for playing with her beloved brother. She would never like Tzuyu to be her sister in law. Never!

Winter was walking with a little speed and head is full of what all happened a while ago. She is whole alone in the long corridor as she is late. She sighed looking how quiet it looks and she really hates to be alone like this.

She took a turn but stopped when she saw 3 familiar figures. She furrowed seeing the tall girl in front of her, which she don't really want to encounter with. Chou Tzuyu.

Tzuyu is leaning her body on the wall, with her palms in her coat's pocket and eyes closed.
"Tzuyu" Irene mumbled causing Tzuyu to open her eyes.
Winter was about to walk away when Tzuyu stood like a tower in front of her. Winter glared at the tall girl but sighed seeing no response from her she tried to avoid her and walk away but Mina and Irene were already blocking her ways. Winter don't want to show it but she is nervous, really nervous. She always tries to be away from this girls but now they are standing in front of her with blank face. She had seen how they bully students and make the students life hell.

"What do you want?" Winter showed some bravery by glaring at the girl. Tzuyu and other two chuckled.
"See little kitten glaring" Tzuyu smirked.
"Well you are cute but We don't have any comparison" Tzuyu blurt.
"Good to hear that we can never be compared. I would be never like you" Winter tried her best to show her brave side. Tzuyu furrowed and moved closer to her she slightly stroked Winter's hair and smiled.
"Look kid, I don't want to have anything with you. I just want your Oppa" Tzuyu slowly said.
"I would never let Taehyung Oppa to date a girl like you"Winter told more like shouting. To this Tzuyu clunched Winter's hair with anger.

"Ahhhhh" Winter shouted in pain. She panicked, her heartbeat reached its peak. All the memories from flashback came in front of her eyes. Her eyes moisten with fear, anger and pain. 
"See now she is crying" Irene chuckled.
"Unnie, Kids now a days cry a lot" Tzuyu replied with a smirk.
"So do you want to repeat what you told before?" Tzuyu asked seriously.
Winter is afraid but she will never let his brother have this bitch. She is monster!

"Noooo!!!! A girl like you can never be with him!!!!!" Winter shouted. Tzuyu's blood boiled she gripped her hair more tightly, streams of tear flushed from winter's eyes.
"Tzu, someone will hear her here, let's take her to third floor" Mina said. Tzuyu just nodded in response and left Winter's hair but quickly harshly gripped Winter's small hands and dragged her towards the staircase towards third floor. Winter tried her best to remove her hand but Tzuyu is strong and all her efforts are in vain.

She is crying but no effect on Irene and Tzuyu. Mina was worried seeing the girl crying like this, but she thought it's because of her attitude, she could just say yes to Tzuyu and Tzuyu will leave her.
It's Winter's fault!

As they arrived at third floor, Tzuyu dragged Winter to their usual spot where no one will hear her. Tzuyu harshly pushed Winter to the wall causing Winter to collide on the wall really hard. Winter cried in pain her back literally hurts a lot. Deep inside Tzuyu felt guilty to harass her like this, she didn't mean to push her this hard but her anger took over. But what can she do when Winter is herself inviting trouble for her.

"Please let me go..." Winter mumbled.
"I will, but first you need to breakup with Taehyung" Tzuyu simply replied. Hearing this Winter's eyes went big. She can't understand what the hell she is even talking about. Breakup? With Taehyung?

"What? Breakup!?" Winter chuckled sarcastically, seeing this, anger again can be seen on Tzuyu's face she again harshly held Winter's hands squeezing it causing Winter to yell in pain.