Please Read

Hi guys!

So obviously this is Squid Game. Reader Discretion is advised. I decided to add this for trigger warnings, and disclaimers, then this is the last you'll hear from me the entire book (Weird for my oneshots readers I know) right until the end. Read this quickly, and then you can go right to reading :)

Trigger Warnings: Murder, Death, Strong Language, Descriptive Language, Gore, Suicide, Slight Mention of SA, ect.

There are probably more, but these are the worst, and any more would follow the same category. I want you all to feel safe here, and I would rather you not experience a panic attack due to my stories than me getting a view. Take care of yourself please

Now, if you can stomach all of those, let's go through a few disclaimers.

This is fanfiction, key word fiction, all characters, even if based off of real people, are fictional, and do not reflect the ideals or opinions of these real people. 

I do not agree with all statements made in this, please be aware that my ideas, opinions, and beliefs, are completely separate from the ones presented in this story.

Squid Game is a very routine, very organized game, so my creative liberties were limited, but I tried my best to give you something you haven't seen before.

That's all I think? If you ever have any questions, always comment, I respond to any comment I see and feel needs responding to. So feel free, those are welcome! I don't care about ratings I just want to talk to people, about my story, or Jikook, or anything, so feel free to comment!!

Without further ado, here is Squid Game :)