Chapter I

This story will not be updated routinely. Sorry, I want to finish my other story first, so when I get a chance to right I will between The Broken Hero, School, and Work. Hope you like it, this chapter is more of an introduction to characters and getting the plot set up. Jercy will not start right away they need to work up to it. 

Jason POV

Beep, beep, beep. I heard the most annoying sound in my life as I fumbled to untangle myself out of the blankets to make it stop. I fell out of bed making a loud thump and heard Thalia laugh in her room next to me as I reached up to finally stop the screeching noise. The sun was shining brightly in my window as I stood up and stretched. I went to the widow and opened the curtains. I let the warm sun hit my naked chest. It felt great as I stretched some more. Music started to bleed into my room from Thalia's. I rolled my eyes as Green Day popped on. I padded over too my closet and grabbed a pair of light blue jeans and a yellow shirt with Olympia's High School symbol, a Greek shield with two Xiphos's crossing over the shield. I put finished getting ready and left the room. I banged on Thalia's door and the music blasted my ears as she opened the door smiling. Her dark spiky hair was already done and she was dressed in a black shirt that had another band she liked, it was a new one called Peirce the Veil. I had stopped trying to keep up on her music preference long ago. She had grey skinny jeans on and her lip piercing was already in along with her gauges.

"Turn that crap off so we can go eat breakfast." She scowled, but in a playful way. We went through this routine every morning, the music was just always different.

"Three Days Grace is not crap," she said as she went back in and turned it off anyway by taking her I pod off the base. She plugged in her Monster headphones and hung them around her neck so that they had music coming out of them. We went down to the kitchen were mom was just getting done sitting the table.

"Hey Mom," I said. She smiled when she seen us. Technically Hera wasn't our mom, she was our step mom, when Dad remarried ten years ago. "Hey you two, where is Leo and Annabeth?" My younger half siblings. Leo was a seven year old terror. He was always getting into stuff and making a mess. The only thing he was good at was building things. For a seven year old he was great at it. Annabeth was a nine year old brainy act. She was smart, she had skipped grades so she was in seventh grade instead of fourth grade. She had made quite the jump. We suddenly heard a crash.

"I think that was Leo," Thalia said. "I'm guessing Annie has her head in a book still." Mom sighed.

"Jason can you please go get Leo and Thalia can you get Annabeth. I will go get your father." We all split. I went into Leo's room, which was in the basement to give him space to do his projects. I wouldn't really call it a basement, since it was like small apartment, besides the kitchen. Instead of a kitchen there was Leo's work space.

"Leo?"

"I'm good," I heard him say. There was pile of metal on the floor of his work space. He was covered in it. I laughed at him as I went to help him get out from underneath.

"Are you sure you are okay," I asked as I seen many pieces have sharp edges. I helped him up and we looked over his body. He was lucky that he didn't have any cuts. His clothes, however weren't that lucky and were torn.

"I am fine," he said. I nodded.

"Go get redressed and so we can go up for breakfast. Mom has waffles and eggs ready. His eyes lit up as the thought of food. He quickly got dressed in a pair of kayaks and orange shirt that had a dragon on it. We went upstairs. Everyone else, including Dad in his suit, was sitting waiting for us.

"I hope you and the room is alright after that crash," Mom chided Leo as we sat down. Leo smiled.

"The room and I are fine. No fires this time." Mom's eyes narrowed. After the time he set something on fire and almost caused the house to burn, Leo was banned to use fire.