𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 ☕︎︎

➪1:30𝚊𝚖

Noelle's pov:

I lay in bed tossing and turning. My body stiff, as if I was trying to sleep on rocks. I felt uncomfortable in my own skin, my hair tickled my neck as I put one of my pillows on top of the other.

I would occasionally flip them over to the colder side, trying to find comfort. I ripped my covers off, felling to hot, then I quickly put them back on feeling too cold. I tried laying on my stomach, back, and even my side.

I tried ripping off my clothes trying to feel comfortable in some way.

I gave up.

I huffed and stomped out of my bed to look out of the window.

My thoughts were keeping me from being comfortable again.

Astas pov:

I lay in the small bed, one hand behind my head, as thousands of thoughts and questions ran through. I tossed and turned, I lay at the bottom of my bed then back at the top.

My body felt sticky even though I just left the shower not long ago. My throat felt dry, and my head was pounding.

I stared up at the ceiling, counting the tiles, continuously messing up as I got to 10.

I stood up and walked to my door, ripping it open.

I walked down the the common room and saw noelle laying on the couch tossing and turning.

Third person:

The two teenagers stopped and looked at each other. Noelle sat up on the couch and patted the cushion besides her. Asta walked over and sat down, kicking beer bottles out of the way in the process.

"You can't sleep either huh?" Asta said, as he plopped down on the couch. He slouched on the couch, spreading his legs as he hugged a pillow.

Noelle sat back too, she put her feet onto Asta's lap, and let out a sigh.

"No, I just feel so out of place" she said. Asta sat his hand on her knee and sighed, he knew exactly how she was feeling.

"Well do you wanna waste time together?" Asta asked looking over at noelle. The red hue of his grimoire gave the room a little bit of light. Noelle nodded as her grimoire started to glow too.

The two booth stood up and left the room, they went into the backyard of the blackbulls base. The ground was covered in cold due, and there was a bit of fog in the sky. The moon, stars, and their grimoires were their only source of light.

"Wanna learn how to use the sword better, Elle?" He asked, pulling out his katana. He pointed it to the girl, and began walking forward.

She pulled her sword from her grimoire and held it to the boy's chest.

"Your sword is just gonna cancel mine out" she pouted. Asta laughed out loud as he watched the girl back away. He put his sword back into his grimoire and held his hands up, and walked to her.

"Fine I'll just adjust your form until I make wooden swords, m'kay" he said, grabbing the girls shoulders.

For a few hours they, trained Noelle's form, then they moved on to actual fist fighting, then they talked about training.

The time was 3:30am. They were on the ground laughing and breathing heavily from all of the running around that they were doing.

"Are you tired now" Asta asked, looking over to the girl. She smiled and nodded slowly.

"Not like we're gonna her much sleep, anyways"
She said, looking back at the moon. Asta smiled and looked at the moon too. It was one of his main focus points on a long night.

Even through he thought it was quite dumb, he would make wishes to the moon. Little did he know, Noelle did the same. Their wishes did sometimes come true, but they didn't know is it was bound to happen. They knew that wishes wouldn't be granted over night, they knew that it would take a while for a wish to come true.

It made them feel better to know that they had some excuse to ask for the dumb/ silly things that they wanted.

Noelle would ask for her mom, power, a better life.

Asta would wish for power, a better life, his family.

They would wish for the things that they wanted most, and they'd fall asleep, hoping for those wishes.

"Lets go in, yeah?" Asta asked. He grabbed Noelle's hand had pulled her up. They made it into the base and crashed onto the couch.

They let out small breaths as their tiredness took over them. They fell asleep on the same couch, and stayed there until they decided to wake up the next day.

The best sleep that they've had in years.

The end!!

Sorry that this is lazy, and quick, I just felt as if I took too long without uploading a chapter.

Imma make a better one guys!!