ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕 ℙ𝕥. 𝟚 ☁︎︎

Noelles pov:

I'm awoken by the sounds of birds chirping, silent snoring, and the low wines of the twins. The sun is shining through the slightly covered windows, and I'm hit with a fresh smell of rain. I get up out of bed to get the twins ready for the day. I see that Amato is already up so I pick him up. I look over at asta who is still sleeping wondering if I should ask him for help or not, but soon forgets the idea because he has been doing a lot lately.

I figure out what I want to do, gathering all of my thoughts together, I put Amato back down into the bed and goes to fill their little tubs with water. I check if the water is the right temperature and I grab their soaps and moisturizers, to pour into the water. I then grab the twins and put them in the tubs and begin to bath them. I wash their hair, faces, and body's making sure that their clean and dry the boys off with warm dry towels.

Amatus then begins to laugh, which caused me to giggle and say "what's so funny?". I then look over to see his brother trying to turn over and crawl away. I smile at the boys.

"Let's get you boys ready for our fun filled day!"

Once I have them all dressed, and fed I position them into my arms, so I could go buy me, asta, and Liebe breakfast. "What do you think boy's, should we walk, or fly?" I say walking out of the door. I want to make it back before asta and Liebe wakes up so I decided to fly.

Once I make it into town I see tons of shops, and I hear the quiet voices of people walking around getting ready for the day. I soon smell something delicious, following the smell I'm led into this small shop, it looks family owned. I look around and see freshly baked muffins, bread, and all other types of breakfast foods!

"Welcome!!" An old woman says as she sees me standing in the doorway. I smile at the lady and happily says "good morning, I'd like the buy some breakfast to go"

"Oh, then what would you like" she says clapping her hands together. "Hmm" I look around the store knowing that I'm gonna need a lot of food for those two, they just eat sooo much! "Oh, I'll like 6 muffins, 3 plates of eggs, bacon, and pancakes, some fresh fruit, some French toast, sausage, and some bread and butter!" I say pointing at everything that I want, while holding the twins. The woman looks at me with a surprised face, and smiles brightly "right away ma'am!!"

She soon comes back from the kitchen, with a few more people carrying the food with huge smiles on their faces. "How much?" I ask, ready to go home and get ready for the day. Since I didn't even get to change out of my night clothes yet. "Uhmm, about 100" she says shyly. I take out a bag of money and places it down, she then Opens it and tries to take out the amount of money that she needs but I wanted her to take it all. "You can keep the change ma'am" I say, wanting to help her with her restaurant. She looks at me, and says "thank you so much, this is just too nice" I laugh and tell her that it's okay, and that I'm trying to get home and feed two hungry "men" we laugh and talk for a while then I gather all of the food and leave making sure to day thank you, goodbye, and that I'll recommend this place to my friends.

I soon make it home to asta and Liebe still sleeping. I place the food on the table and placing the twins down in their chairs, and walk over to asta. "Asta!! Wake up! You need to eat breakfast and go shower!!" The boy groans and goes back to sleep. I then starts shaking the boy "ugh, asta wake up!! The food will get cold" I say shaking him even harder then before.

I feel his rough hands rap around my wrist as he pulls me into the bed. "Okay, Okay!! I'm up!!" He says while smiling. I look up at him flustered. His hands are on both sides of my head and he's looking down at me "did you go buy breakfast by yourself?"

"Uhmm, Yeah I wanted you to keep resting" I mutter as i watch the boy get out of the bed. "Thanks, Noelle!!" He yells as he runs over to the table. "Liebe wake up!!! Oh, and g'mornin Amato, and Amatus!" The two twins mutter some baby language at the boy as him and Liebe Sits down to eat. I walk over to the boy's and sit down as we begin to pick out the food that we want to eat.