Its been long, love.♪♥︎

Nsfw warning⚠️
(Guys I'm blushing so much rn help)

Noelles pov:

Six months ago asta was sent on a mission. Two years ago we started dating. We're both now nineteen going on twenty. There was not one day this month where I wasn't thinking of him, and I hope he feels the same. I miss him. Yami says that he might be coming back this week but today is Saturday, where is he?

"Noelle you have a mission in a commoner village just along the cost of the clover kingdom, and since you're capturing a group of bandits you'll probably be out long" yami's deep demanding voice takes me away from my thoughts. "Sir!" I say standing getting ready to get my stuff for the mission. "Oh, also Astas coming back tonight and were giving him and his brother a welcome back party so try not to be too long" he says smirking.

"I swear this guy knows about me and Astas relationship" I mutter while walking away. Going into my room putting on my clothes that I usually wear for a mission and the necklace that asta gave me that I never go anywhere without. It's green, the color of his eyes. It's really beautiful. I run back down to the living room of the base "see you soon guy's!!" I yell running out of the base with a smile. "See ya!" They yell.

I hurriedly fly to the village as I look around and talk to villagers about the bandits and how have they been. The villagers tell me that the place that they hit the most is this new restaurant that's been getting really popular, even some nobles go there. They cook all types of food and even their least popular food is quite popular. It's those potatoes that asta are so in love with.

I come up with the plan to secretly act like a customer and wait till they strike.

I walk in, and ask for a table in the middle of the restaurant, and as soon as I'm seated i order. I ask for the chocolate/strawberry cake and 5 potatoes to go. As soon as I dig into my cake I hear a loud crash, some screaming, and some begging. As I look to where the sound is coming from I see 5 bandits. All of them pointing their attack spells tword the cashiers and the owners. "Give is all of the money that you made today or else!" One of the guys with the biggest attack spell yells.

I sigh and stand up. "Water creation magic: Sea gods prison!" I say. Trapping most of the guys leaving one left. This is a new spell that I got. It's not necessarily an binding spell but it is good for trapping bad guys. It is a cell made out of water, and is very hard to break out of.

One of the men with fire magic tried to evaporate it, thinking that my spell would be weak, but failed doing so. "What are you people doing?" I ask walking up to the leader. "No, a better question would be, why are you doing this?" I say finally standing face to face with the leader. "It's obvious, we're stealing money" the leader says. "Yeah but why, smartass?" I ask getting annoyed.

"To get rich." He states simply. "In a commoner village? No offense." I say. "None taken" the owner of the shop says. The leader stays silent. "If you wanted to get rich wouldn't you wanna rob someone like me?" I ask. He look's at me "why would I rob you?" He ask's. "It's only natural for a royal to be rich" I say is a snarky voice, trying to get into his head. "You're no royal" he says raising his eyebrow.

"I've been told that by my whole family, I'm noelle Silva, youngest Silva." I laugh, flipping my silver hair, which would prove my point even more. He then points his sword at my neck. "T-then hand over the money now!! You useless child." He yells, causing me to laugh. "So you do know about me?" I ask.

"Who doesn't" he says. "You'd be surprised" I say in a sing-a-song voice. "What are you waiting for!! Hand it over!!" He yells. "Wow, no need to get violent" I say reaching in my back pocket. Instead of grabbing money I activate one of my spells, pointing a sword tword him. He then jumps back, causing me to roll my eyes. "Look won't you make my job easy and just sit still" I ask. He then tries to attack, and I quickly dodge. Swiftly dodging every attack that he sends. He then crouches down on the ground breathing heavy. "You done?" I ask walking tword him. "No!!" He yells sending an attack he uses water like me, and he has a similar spell to my brother but instead of it being a snake it's just a line of water, causing me to just activate sea dragons roar but a way weaker version.