Just me asking yall stuff

Okay so do y'all think that there's like magical technology in the black clover universe.

Because I wanna add a little more decor into the black bulls base.

Y'all remember that one color page when Asta, Noelle, Luck, Magna, Yami, and I think charmy we're watching a TV, but like it was made from magic?

Yeah I wanna add that type of technology into my fanfics. Like I'd have magical TV's, Video games, Movie theaters, regular theaters, and Magical cameras.

They won't have phones and computers because of course they use books for their information, and they ask old hags, that's like cannon.

But I wanna make it more interesting by doing that.

I once had this idea for a fanfic about the magic knight squads called "Keeping up with the magic knights" it's gonna be like keeping up with the Kardashian's (I've only seen like 10 episodes but I get the concept, if you've never seen it, it's like reality tv. Like love and hip hop, black ink crew, basketball wives, etc.)

I might still make that fanfic, the characters might be a little OOC (our of character) but that's just to make the fanfic more funny.

And if I actually use "magic tv's" in this fanfic yami, Vanessa, finral, Nacht, charmy, and a few other black bulls would be like "guys the new episode of the house wives of the magic knights (or) keeping up with the magic knights is airing today" and I think that it'll be a cool little addition.

I mean you usually see yami reading newspapers but I think he'd read the newspaper with a little background noise going on(the tv!)

I'll also add magic radios!! It makes sense that they would have those!!

What type of music do you think that the black bulls listen too? What kind of artist do y'all think that they listen to? What's their favorite genre? Is it based off of your music taste?

I think noelle would listen to a lot of pop, R&B, female rappers, and whatever Billie Eilish, and Melanie Marteniz do. 
Doja cat
Melanie Marteniz
Ariana grande(?)
The Weekend
H. E. R.
Sza
Etc.
Songs:
POV- Ariana grande
Streets- doja cat
Haunted- Melanie Marteniz
Show and tell- Melanie Marteniz
Nurses office- Melanie Marteniz
Cyber sex- Doja cat
Best part- H. E. R
Like that- Doja cat
Halley's Comet- Billie Eilish
Happier than ever- Billie Eilish
Your power- Billie Eilish
Broken clocks- sza
Doves in the wind- Sza
And many more.
I might make a noelle playlist<3

My music taste is mainly R&B

Asta listens to a lot of cold play(?), rap(the holy, and inspirational kind), rock, and R&B. I honestly think he listens to everything.
*i don't know any cold play songs I think*
Imagine dragons
H.I.M
Tupac
Joyner Lucas
The weekend
Chance the rapper
Joji
Montgomery Ricky
Wiz Kalifa
Khelid(? The dude who made that location song)
Lil naz X (finral put him on)
Frank ocean
Ski mask the slump god
Songs:
White Ferrari- frank ocean
508-507-2209- Joyner Lucas (Album)
Beliver- imagine dragons(?)
Line without a hook- Montgomery Ricky
Mr. Loverman. Montgomery Ricky
Ultralight Beam- Keyne west
Coolest monkey in the jungle- ski mask
Poison- bel biv deVoe
Ms. Jackson- OutKast
Godspeed- Frank Ocean
Better than me- The Borbecks (noelle too)
Lights out- him
And plenty more.
I might make one for asta too

And AstaxNoelle

These are just songs that I think that they'd like, most of these songs I haven't heard in a while.

You guys should put some songs that you think your favorite black clover characters would listen to in the comments! It may even help me.

I know for sure that yami and magna are listening to old school rap and R&B. Yami is definitely listening to blues from time to time too!!

Also I have a headcannon that Noelle as an amazing dancer. Top 5-10 in the clover kingdom!! I like to think that she can ice skate too!!

Maybe I'll make a separate chapter for asta and noelle just for my headcannons for them.

Anything y'all wanna say or address? Let's talk about your headcannons, theory's, and whatever's on your mind!! Even questions about me!!

See y'all next chapter!!