ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥ℍ𝕠𝕠𝕕 ℙ𝕋. 𝟙 ☁︎︎

Astas pov:

"Ughhh" I drag out ready to go back to the little house that me and noelle were staying in for this mission. We were currently walking around observing a big village near the diamond kingdom, the wizard king thinks that their are refugees living here and he wants to know why the left diamond kingdom.

"I'm hungry" Noelle says while looking at the food stalls that we were walking past. "Would you like me to get you something" I say while digging in my pockets. "No! It's okay, I'll pay for it" she says while waving her hands in the air. I just ignore her and buy the food anyways. "Thanks...." she mutters.

"How many people have we spoken to today" I ask her knowing that she was keeping track of everything. "About 6" she says. "Including children." "Then about 16" she breathed out. "These people sure do like to have fun" I stated as I put my hands in my pockets. Noelle just looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"We should be getting back "home" now" she says. We had to act like a married couple who also escaped from diamond so the people won't be threatened by us. "Right" I yell as I grab the girls hand. "Let's go!"

We were a few feet off the ground above the little house that yami, and the wizard king introduced us to, when we saw two small baskets on our doorstep. "What's that" Noelle says worried that someone figured us out. "Let's go fight it out, maybe it isn't something bad" as we got closer we heard the crying of two babies, which caused us both to speed up.

When we landed on the ground we both were surprised. Two baby's? What are we gonna do with kids? We are damn near children ourselves. I think as I look at the kids. "The mother must've actually thought that we were a married couple and dropped her kids off for us to take care of" noelle whispers not wanting to blow our cover.

"Yeah, looks like their twins" I say picking up the baskets and bringing them inside. "I wonder how long they were out there, that's dangerous, something bad could've happened to them" Noelle says worried about the children while looking at them seeing if their okay. "Yeah, but on another note, we don't have any baby supplies, you've never taken care of children, I'm not good with crying babies, we both can't cook, and we're 17" I say feeling bad for the kids.

"Yeah, but we're only staying here for two more month's and after that we'll go straight to hage and drop them off, I'm sure sister Lilly could take good care of them" she says happily "but for now, you need to take this money and go buy baby stuff and we'll look at these letters that she left when you come back" she says as she walks over to me and rubs my shoulders, seeing how stressed I am.

"Okay" I sigh relaxing into her touch. "I'll be right back, but before I go I'll show you how to hold a baby" I smile as I turn to the girl holding her hands.

☘︎︎𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿☘︎︎𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿☘︎︎𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿☘︎︎

I was currently at the store browsing around for baby materials. Buying bottles, food, baby diapers, wipes, a few clothing items, blankets, toys, and a few other things that I thought that they needed. As I was bringing them to the old shop owner he looked at me and said "don't you think you're a little to young to be buying baby stuff" I looked at the man and laughed "do I look young" I say.

"No, but theirs a lot of youth to you" he says while counting my items. I look at the man and smile. "So you and the wife are expecting?" He says calmly. I blush. Everytime someone refers to noelle as my wife, or even brings up kids it makes me feel all funny, not that it's a bad feeling. "Something like that!" I mutter to the man. He looks at me and smiles brightly. "Seems like you're happy!" Not really thinking about it I just say "I really am"