_ U N _ K O O K

After I'm dropped off at my house, my legs feel like jelly. The whole evening seemed straight out of a romance movie. It couldn't have been any more perfect. The night was perfect, just like Jungkook.

I unlock the front door of my house and Sylus immediately rushes to my side. "Well?!" He shouts at me; I giggle and hold my cheeks with my hands. I blush deeply. Sylus blinks, desperately waiting for me to say something. "You look like you're in a daze." I giggle innocently. "That's because I am. I might be in love." Sylus blinks rapidly. His eyebrows drop down. "WHAT?!"

Walking from his questioning gaze, I go into my room. I kick off my heels and sit on my bed, rubbing my heels. "Sy, I'll tell you everything in the morning. It's late and I need to sleep." He had followed behind me and was staring at me. "You're going to make me wait all night?! Whyyyy?" He whines loudly and I can't help but laugh.

"It'll be worth the wait Sylus, I promise." He crosses his arms and huffs. I get up, boop his nose playfully and shut my bedroom door basically on his face. "That's ruudee!" I hear him yell from beyond the door.

Taking off my dress and then my makeup. I take down my hair and brush it out. I'm totally daydreaming the entire time. Picturing how Jungkook looked tonight and how kissing him made my whole body feel. I always had a crush on Jungkook, there was no denying that. But I didn't ever allow myself to believe something could happen between us.

I never even dreamed this could happen.

The next morning, Sylus barges into my room, clapping and yelling

The next morning, Sylus barges into my room, clapping and yelling. "Get up hoe! I've waited a whole eight hours on this juicy information!!"

I grab my pillow and cover it over my head, trying to escape the loud noises disturbing my precious sleep. "Oh no you don't!" Sylus screams and grabs my foot, literally pulling me out of my bed. My butt hit the hardwood floor.

"Sylus! I might never tell you now!" I stand up quickly rubbing my behind. My hair sticking up everywhere. Sylus hugs me and begs for forgiveness. "I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry, I'm just so impatient when it comes to juicy news." I huff inside his arms.

"Make me a cup of coffee and I'll tell you everything." He jets out of the room, and I decide to go take a quick shower first.

When I emerge from the bathroom, Sylus is intolerantly tapping his foot. "Hurry up and come drink this coffee!" I roll my eyes and stroll into the kitchen. I take the dry-erase board off the fridge and wipe it off. "Let's play a game, since you're acting so rude." I make eight dashes across the board. "Let's play hangman."

"Seriously?" Sylus asks, crossing his arms, looking sassy as can be. I nod and grin. "Yep! What's your first letter?"

Sylus stares at the board. "S." "Nope." I write an S at the bottom of the board. He looks at me suspiciously. "E" I shake my head and write an E at the bottom.

Scratching his head, Sylus tries another vowel. "O." I smile and put two O's on the board.

_ _ _ _ _ O O _

Sylus stares at the board. He seems super confused and I'm enjoying every moment of this. It was hilarious.

"A." I write the letter on the bottom. "Nope."

"N." I nod.

_ _ N _ _ O O _

"What the hell, do I even know this person?" I giggle like a mad woman. He was getting frustrated, and I was loving it. "Sort of."

My answer confused him further. "U." I grin widely as he's getting closer. I can't hardly wait to see his reaction.

_U N _ _ O O _

Sylus throws his arms into the air, he was getting so agitated. "I don't know anyone with those letters!" I laugh uncontrollably, the dry-erase board shaking in my hands.

"K? I don't know!" I hold back my laugh as I fill in the spots.

_ U N _ K O O K

Sylus looks at the word and then looks at me. He knows now and I about lose it. "Ha-Ha, very funny. Can we play for real though?" I drop to my knees and fall over, rolling on the floor, laughing so hard my stomach hurts.

He stands up and shoves my knee as I roll around. "Quit being a jerk!" That just makes me laugh harder. I pull my phone out of my pocket and find the picture I took last night. I open it up to him and he stares at it. The gears in his brain rotating.

Upon further examination, Sylus sees Jungkook sitting in a suit. He sees part of the lighted gazebo and then he sees my feet. Heels that he picked out last night and instantly recognized them.

An ear-piercing scream fills the room. It's more high pitch than an ambulance siren. "TELL ME EVERYTHING RIGHT EFFING NOW!"

I laugh and place my hand on Sylus's shoulder. I start from the beginning.

"That wasn't someone pretending to be Jungkook on Youtube. That was really him."