Who is this?

The next few days I kept myself busy with recording and editing. After I posted my Fake Love reaction, I gained many more subscribers and views. It's so exciting to be so welcomed by ARMY and be loved by them as well.

ARMY had some amazing people. Most of the comments I would get on my videos were so sweet. They would present me with information before I could even think to ask. I would always learn so much about the boys and the videos.

[Namjesushelp: This video was made without any special effects! There were no green screens. The water, the explosion, the fire, the dropping floor, all of it was real! Check out the making of videos!]

I made sure to like that comment and reply to them. I wanted to thank them for the information. I would definitely check out the making of videos. 

While I was still online, I noticed that I received another private message. I clicked on the blip and noticed it was the fake Jungkook again. I laughed to myself. What did this person want from me? It's not like I had much money, scamming me would be a waste of time.

[RealGoldMaknae: I loved your newest reaction! I like your opinion on what you thought the song meant. And thanks for pausing on my abs. I work hard on those.]

Ugh, this person was so annoying. What fun was there to be had in pretending to be someone you're not? Did people really fall for this baloney? I didn't even want to respond to this person anymore. I know sick people like this get off on any kind of attention you send their way. And I wouldn't contribute to that. Plus, maybe they would eventually get bored and go away.

Closing that window, I open up a window with BTS Heartbeat, it's time to record another reaction. They had a humongous catalogue of music and I needed to get through it all. I could probably upload a reaction every single day just to their songs and I'd have enough content to last a year. 

I turn on the camera and take a deep breath. 

"Welcome back guys! Today by request, I'll be reacting to BTS' 'Heartbeat.' I have no idea what to expect. It could be a beautiful ballad or an aggressive rap, either way, I'm sure I'll love it. Okay, let's dive in!" 

I click play on the video and my eyes are drawn to the words that appear first on the screen. "Oh okay, is this a song for ARMY? It seems like it!"

My eyes widen as the first member I see is Taehyung. He's wandering around in a beautiful field and singing even more beautiful.

"Guys, I seriously love when Taehyung starts off a song. It has a whole different feeling when that happens. Oh, and here's Kookie now!" 

I watch the video intensely, it's sucking me in. I watch as Jimin takes over the screen next. My heart is beating so hard in my chest. I wasn't moving my face at this point.

I hit pause right when I see Namjoon collapse to his knees. "Guys, this song is different. It feels so different, I am utterly in love." I unpause and am swallowed back up in this visually pleasing video.

Letting out an embarrassing squeal when I see J-Hope with the dog, my heart is melting into a puddle. I'm not sure I can make it through this video. 

After my ears are blessed with a beautiful bridge, I watch the video unfold and realize what it all means.

"This is showing the contrast between how their lives are and how they could have been! I have goosebumps all over my body!" 

Editing process has begun. I've rolled my eyes at my cringey self about twenty times throughout this session. 

Sylus busts through my bedroom door and sees me working on my video. "You recorded Heartbeat!? Nice! What did you think?"

I look up at him and smile widely. "I absolutely loved it. It seemed like such a sad song; way different from what the video was portraying. To think about what the boys would be doing if they hadn't become idols sends shivers down my back." 

Sylus smacks my back playfully. "Yep! I can't wait to watch your next video. Also, you need to film one with a special guest, me!" I laugh lightly at his request. I had already planned on that. "But you have heard most of their songs, your reaction wouldn't be real." Sylus laughs. "I can't turn off my love for BTS when I see them, that would still show." "I guess so."

Wandering over to my closet and opening it, Sylus speaks up. "What are you going to wear to the fan signing?" I shrug then look over at him. "I dunno, it doesn't matter." Sylus fake coughs and acts like he's choking. "Doesn't matter?! Honey, seven gorgeous men will be looking at you. If you want to impress them, you need to dress up." I roll my eyes.

"I'll style you myself." I sigh defeated. "Okay Sy. Whatever will end this conversation." He giggles and kisses the top of my head. "Love you, now come into the kitchen, we need to make dinner."

The story gets better I promise! <3