Departures

Opening my bedroom door, I see Kye standing in front of me. He gives me a wide smile and pulls me in for a hug. "Hey! You didn't answer my texts, so I just came over." He lets me out of the hug and before I can react, he walks into my room.

Sylus pops his head in my room next. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks me and I nod. I step outside, into the living room and Sylus meets me. "I have bad news kiddo." My eyes widen at his words. "What's wrong Sy?" I ask him and he gives me a sad side smile. "I've got to drive to Busan. It's a work opportunity, I'll be gone for a week." I blink at him. "You will?" He nods. I hug Sylus tightly and he embraces me back.

"I'm so happy for you, but I'll miss you terribly!" I squeak out, Sylus was hugging me too tightly. We had hardly been apart since we moved in together. "I'll miss you too hon." Sylus kisses the top of my head. "When are you leaving?" He gives me another sad look; puppy dog eyes and I already knew the answer. I answered it for him. "It's tonight, isn't it?" Sylus just nods

Suddenly Kye abruptly stomps out of my room. I look over at him, confused as to why he seems angry. "Kye?" I ask him out of curiosity, he shoots me a dark scowl. "Don't talk to me, don't talk to your boyfriend, ignore me to talk to some guy on the internet!"

My eyebrows furrow together, completely lost at what he's talking about. I follow behind his angry walking. He grabs the front door handle and I try to stop him from leaving. "Kye?! What the heck are you talking about?" He turns his head slightly, not meeting my eyes. "Go look at your laptop screen then!"

He slams our front door shut, Sylus and I exchanged confused looks. Shit, I suddenly remembered. My eyes go wide as I run into my room. I look at my laptop and, on the screen, you can clearly read the entire conversation Jungkook, and I have been having. The screen was scrolled up to the top, so Kye intentionally read it all.

Sylus follows behind me shortly after, I slam the laptop shut. He looks at the laptop then at me. "What was he talking about?" I shrug my shoulders defenselessly. I point to the laptop, "I was just talking to a subscriber, they wanted me to react to the new Jungkook cover that came out earlier." Sylus nods. "He thinks you're flirting with someone on the internet. What an idiot." Sylus scoffs and shakes his head.

"Yeah! I totally wasn't, just having a conversation." Sylus shrugs and leaves my room. I hear his voice from his room. "Sorry, I have to pack, maybe call Kye." That was a good idea, I never was good at thinking on my feet. I picked up my cell and tapped on Kye's contact photo.

Of course, he doesn't answer. He's pissed at me. If he had given me time to explain, he might have been happy for me. Jeon Jungkook was messaging me, and we were talking about his cover. It was an amazing experience. It's not like I was flirting with him. I mean, I could never. The man was so far out of my league.

Sylus was gone now, he packed quickly and was on the road within a few hours

Sylus was gone now, he packed quickly and was on the road within a few hours. I wished him a safe trip and told him again that I was happy for him. I was. Sylus was gorgeous, he had a very unique face, and I knew it was a matter of time before his career blew up.

I walk back into my room, feeling quite sleepy. Today has been emotionally exhausting. I didn't plan on crying this morning and I didn't expect to fight with Kye. We rarely fought, I'm not sure why he was acting so jealous. 

Jealousy is an ugly thing, I hated it. If you have troubles trusting someone, especially if they don't give you a reason, you need to fix that yourself. You shouldn't lash out on an innocent person.

While turning off my laptop, I noticed something was missing from my desk. There was a blank space beside my shadow box I had bought for my album. My album!! That's what was missing. I bent down and looked around my desk, hoping it didn't fall. When I didn't find it, I looked elsewhere.

I don't think that I moved it, but my memory isn't the best sometimes. I look all over my room and can't seem to find it.

I collapse on my bed, further exhausted from my frantic searching. It wasn't anywhere to be found. I knew Sylus didn't take it, he wouldn't, he has his own.

Then I remembered who was in my room earlier. Who was also angry with me. I would bet that Kye took my album. I pick up my phone and try to call him again. Yet he still doesn't answer. I send a few text messages and he doesn't reply to those either.

Finally, being just too drained to stay up any longer, I fall backwards on my bed, and sleep quickly comes this time.