My Time

Standing ten feet away, my hands were so clammy. I wiped them against my black jeans. We were just a few people behind in line at this point. 

I stared at the boys. Namjoon's dimples made my heart ache, Jimin's sweet eye smile was contagious, Suga's intimidating eyes kept me humble, J-Hope's radiance made me smile, Taehyung's goofiness made my heart happy, Jin's laugh made me giggle and then my eyes fell on Jungkook.

He made my heart race quicker than it had today. The line moved closer, and my feet refused to move. My body wasn't responding. Eventually Sylus shoves on my body and forces me to take a step. I was petrified. These boys were my world, and I was about to be faced with each of them. 

We were now next in line and my heart just gave up I think, because now it was palpitating. I tried my best to rip my eyes away from Jungkook, but I couldn't. He was so captivating. 

Then suddenly, he met my glare. He was now staring at me. His eyebrows furrowed for a second and I thought I might die in this very moment. His eyes go wide, and he mouths words to me. I blink rapidly as I try to figure out what he said. I think he said;

I know you.

That can't be right. He doesn't know me. I'm able to break the eye contact and force my eyes downward. I listen as Sylus is up first. "Kim Namjoon! What an honor man! You've changed my life so much!" He went on and on. 

Sylus steps next to Jin and I'm stepping in front of Namjoon. My heart isn't working at this point. "Nice to meet you." RM tells me, sticking out his hand for me to shake it. I throw my trembling, sweaty hand out there and he shakes it. "Y-y-you too."

"Tell me your name." RM tells me and I stumble around the letters. He writes it on an album and hands it to me. If I could think at this moment, I would be so angry with myself. I hardly spoke to him before it was time to step to the next member.

"Hey little lady, how are you?" Jin asks me, that adorable smile of his making me panic more. I can't even pay attention to Sylus at this point. I'm barely hanging on. "I-I-I'm dead. NO! I-I'm good!" Jin laughs loudly and pats my hand. He signs the album and I'm stepping next to Suga.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks me, I imagine I must look very pale. I just nod slightly. "T-this is a dream o-of mine." Yoongi nods and signs my album. He gives me a warm smile before I step next to J-Hope. I can hear Sylus now. He's talking to Jimin, he's stuttering as badly as I am. 

"Park fucking Jimin. I-I have such a crush on you." Sylus confesses and I hear Jimin's sweet laugh, and my eyes start to water as I realize I'm not blinking. J-Hope's smile melts some of my anxiety. "Don't be so nervous dear. We're human just like you." He smiled so warmly at me it felt like it was suddenly August. He was so beautiful in person. "N-no, you're a-amazing." J-Hope laughs loudly while signing my album.

I watch as Sylus blows an awkward kiss to Jimin before stepping over to Taehyung. I'm now standing in front of Jimin. He gives me that kind smile of his. "H-Hi." I blubber to him, and he grins. "Hi yourself. I love your outfit, you look amazing." I about pass out. The stars dissolve from my vision, and I just stare at his perfect face. "I-I'm sorry for my friend." I point over to Sylus and Jimin busts out laughing. "No worries, it's not the first one today." I crack a smile and feel a little better. 

I watch as Sylus steps up to Jungkook and again, my eyes are met with Jungkook's. He quickly looks away and so do I. Taehyung suddenly grabs my hand and holds it in his. "Hi pretty lady!" I blink at him, words not forming in my head. "H-hi pretty boy." Is all I can manage to say back. His boxy smile appears, and I about ascend to heaven. "Having a good time?" He asks in his wonderfully deep voice; I just nod like an idiot. "Good!" He signs my album and slides it over to Jungkook. 

Our eyes meet once more as Sylus leaves the line. My legs shakily step in front of Jungkook. I'm not sure why he was making me the most nervous. If I could survive Jimin and Taehyung, surely, I could survive Jungkook. 

"I-I know you!" Jungkook stutters as he signs my album quickly. "You...do?" The confusion apparent on my face. Jungkook nods quickly and hands me the album. "I watch your reaction videos; I-I knew it was you when I saw you." I just stare at him, blank, my thoughts are gone. I'm deceased. His doe eyes blink at me, waiting for me to say something. 

"W-WHAT??!" I yell and it makes Jungkook jump, I startled him. Jungkook leans in slightly, trying to whisper to me. "I tried to tell you; you didn't believe me." I only blink at him. I'm not sure my lungs are even receiving air at this point. "THAT WAS YOU!?" I scream again, and then I see it. That bunny smile takes over his face. It's the most beautiful smile I've ever witnessed in my life. Jungkook nods after he stops laughing. 

The girl behind me clears her throat and I realize my time is up. I pull my backpack around and dig something out of it. I had Jungkook a pair of bunny ears for him to wear. He looks at the ears then at me, he smiles. 

Jungkook takes the bunny ears from my hands and puts them on his head. "Thanks!" He says with a giant smile, he scrunches his nose as he giggles, and I about pass out again. He looked too adorable. I shakily step away, ending my awkward first encounter with BTS.

 I shakily step away, ending my awkward first encounter with BTS