FORTY

FORTY
Callie

Now, I don't know why I agreed to this with a broken wrist. Very, very stupid of me because now I'm on my hands and knees — well more like hand and knees — because my broken wrist has been propped gently onto a pillow by Everest who stares down at it with concern.

Then my eyes look down at Miller who is lying underneath me, his eyes on my full round breasts. I turn my head to Phoenix, who is on his knees at the foot of the bed, staring at my ass. Now I've only done anal once and that was an experience in itself, I was not rushing into doing it again. But that was with a one-night stand. These men are not a one-night stand, they're the love of my life.

Cleaning myself with basically one hand was also another stressful task, of course, Everest was more than happy to help — I said no.

"Your wrist is okay, right?" Everest questions, covering it with as many pillows as he can, I giggle as the pillows nearly cover Miller's face.

"I'm fine," I whisper but jolt when I feel Nix poking my ass.

He strokes his dick, which is covered in a load of lube. Miller lines himself up against my pussy which is dripping with arousal, and I turn my head to see Everest stroking his dick while reaching out to gently caress my cheek.

"I'm gonna fuck your pretty mouth, baby. Will you let me?" I nod my head, my mouth already opening for him.

My eyes widen when all three thrust themselves into me at the same time. My moans are muffled around Everest, who continuously thrusts in and out of my mouth with no mercy. I look up through my eyelashes and watch as he leans his head back, looking up at the ceiling. Fuck me, he's so gorgeous. They all are!

Miller's arms are wrapped tightly around my waist, pulling me flush against his chest. He thrusts relentlessly into me, his lips attached to the curve of my shoulders. My whole body is on fire as all three men take me to fucking heaven. I can feel Phoenix grasp tightly onto my hips as he slams into me fast and slow. I'm struggling to keep my head up, but Everest wraps his large hand around my neck, keeping my head up straight. I gag around his thick length.

Everest is the first to orgasm as I feel him swell and throb in my mouth before coming hard. He slips out of my mouth on a hiss, and my head falls into the crook of Miller's neck.

"You feel so fucking good, baby." Miller rasps in my ear, his arms tightening around my body, stopping me from moving.

The double penetration is sending huge bolts of electricity through my body as I moan and whimper into Miller's neck.

"Fuck!" I cry out as both men thrust into me at the same time. My face is then grabbed by Everest, and he smashes his soft lips onto mine.

I start to become overwhelmed by the bursts of passion and pleasure — but I never want it to end, I want it to go on forever.

"You're taken it like such a good girl." Ev whispers against my lips and the praise has my mind going crazy. "Why don't you come for us?" He tilts his head and pouts his lips.

I yelp when Phoenix lands a hard smack on my ass cheek leaving a stinging sensation.

"He asked you a question, princess." He grunts, driving into me mercilessly. "Come for us." He demands with each thrust.

"I can't." I cry out as my inner walls pulse and clench around the two men. I'm a sputtering mess as they continue to plunge and drive into me.

Miller's deep brown eyes hungrily take me in, and I gasp as I feel my climax start to build.

"You can come for us, Callie." He coos, his lips brushing against my own and I nod my head, dissolving into a sea of pleasure. I don't ignore the jerks and spasms of Miller and Phoenix as they finish inside me.

I can't help but collapse my whole body weight onto Miller, wincing slightly at the pain in my wrist. Phoenix gently pulls out of me and walks around to stroke my back gently. Miller places a kiss wherever he can, and Everest checks my wrist. They tell me how much they love me, and my body feels warm and fuzzy at their affection.

After about ten minutes, Miller is lowering me into the bathtub. I laugh lightly as I watch Everest wrap a Tesco bag around my wrist.

"Why did you bring a Tesco bag to Spain?" I question in amusement, and he smirks, shrugging his shoulders.

"It was just randomly in my suitcase." He explains and I playfully roll my eyes.

Phoenix steps out of the shower and Ev then steps under the spraying water, cleaning himself off. Miller stays next to me and starts to wash my body, I give him an appreciative smile, causing him to lean down and place a firm kiss on my forehead.

"Beautiful woman."

•••

One week later

"No sign, and it's pissing me off because I just want to get back on a plane and fuck off home." Nix grits his teeth as we all sit around a table.

However, I'm trying my best not to throw up and as I look across the table at River I know she can see me trying to hold back as I cover my mouth.

I look at Miller, then look away, then do a double-take when I already see his intense stare on me. Shit.

I try my best to give him a reassuring smile, but when another wave of nausea hits me I have to look away.

"I have a feeling in the next few days or even hours something is going to happen. We need to be more on our game." Annie speaks up, looking around at all of us but pauses on me. She furrows her eyebrows. "Meeting dismissed." She says so suddenly, and I stand up, ready to leave, but she stops me and tells me to sit back down.

I slowly close my eyes, hoping that I can just disappear from the fierce stare of Annie and Miller — I can still feel his eyes glaring holes into the side of my head. I open them back up to see River is also looking at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I retort and in response, River leans back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest — she doesn't drop her gaze.

My eyes move to the rest of my men. They all look concerned — well apart from Miller, he just looks livid.

"Sunshine, you okay?" I open my mouth to speak up but slam it shut when I feel bile begin to rise in my throat.

I can't throw up now. That would be embarrassing, very embarrassing.

I go to speak again, but Luca walks in with a bloody face, and my eyes widen in shock.

"What's happened?" Annie questions, rushing over to the boy, assessing his injuries.

Luca chuckles with bloody teeth. "You're fucking brother." He points at Miller, who shakes his head in disappointment. "He talks too much shit!"

"I'll speak to him." Miller sighs and puts his attention back on me. "What's going on, Callie?" He leans forward on his forearms and I swallow hard. "Speak to me, baby." I rub my arms nervously.

I've been feeling sick, ever since that night, Chloe took me. I've been trying to ignore it, but it's happening all the time now.

"Callie." Nix's stern voice makes me jump lightly.

"I-"

"They're at the office, get fucking ready!"

A/N
Much love 💙