EIGHTEEN

EIGHTEEN
Callie

My eyes slowly open to reveal Miller sleeping on his stomach. I smile at how cute he looks with his cheeks squashed against the pillow causing his lips to form a small pout.

The covers lie low on his waist to reveal his tanned back. I bite my lip as my eyes trail along his back muscles.

However, I'm pulled out of my calm state at the sound of doors slamming shut.

Phoenix.

I get up from the bed and wrap myself up in my silk dressing gown before making my way out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I wince at the sound of cabinets being slammed shut. As I enter the kitchen my eyes widen when I see Phoenix hunched over the kitchen counter.

His knuckles turn white as he grips the marble counter tightly.

"Nix?" His head shoots up, and his mouth falls open slightly when he sees me at the kitchen entrance. "What's got you all riled up?" I tilt my head and make my way over to pour myself a coffee.

I can feel his eyes on me as I move around the kitchen and when I turn to look at him again I can see his eyes are on me.

"You." I purse my lips at his words. "You've got me fucking riled up, Callie."

"Why's that, Phoenix?" I ask and take a sip of my coffee.

"What do you fucking mean, why's that? You fucking broke up with us, Callie!" He throws his hands up in frustration and looks at me in disbelief.

I laugh lightly.

"I'm glad this is funny for you." He spits before storming out of the kitchen leaving me wide-eyed.

Oh shit.

"Phoenix!" I call out and run after him. "Hey!" I can see his retreating form storm down the corridor before he turns into his office.

He doesn't close the door, so I decide to go in, gently closing the double doors behind me.

"You're such a drama queen." I point out, and he gives me a harsh frown. "I didn't break up with you three, Phoenix. I was upset that you wouldn't tell me the truth." His face softens at my words, and he takes a seat at his desk.

"Fuck, Callie. You shouldn't say that shit." He whispers. "I could not sleep one-bit last night."

Now that I'm looking at him, I can see the small bags under his eyes.

"But you understand why I was upset, right?" I question and he nods his head.

"We should have told you ages ago and I'm sorry. I was worried that you'd leave us when you found out, and I'm pretty sure I can't survive if you're not in my life." He chuckles lightly, and I release a small sigh and make my way over to stand in front of him.

He opens his legs and I step in between them and run my hands through his black curly hair. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in my stomach.

"You drive me so fucking crazy." He whispers and I can't help but laugh, so he bites the fat on my stomach.

"Hey!" I pull back, but he keeps his hands locked behind me, so I can't move anywhere. "You're such a big baby!" I huff, but he doesn't say a word and continues to nestle his face in my stomach.

My eyes look around the room, and they fall onto a tattoo kit.

"You got a tattoo kit?" I question, my voice filled with curiosity.

"Mmm." He hums.

"Can I give you one now?" He looks up at me and smirks.

"I'm running out of room, baby." He smirks.

"I'll have one." I jump and turn to see Miller smiling at the both of us, his shoulder resting on the frame of the door.

"You've never had a tattoo before." He shrugs and my mouth waters at the sight of him flexing his muscles.

"You can give me my first, yeah?" He smirks and makes his way over to us.

A shaky breath escapes my mouth when he pulls my hair to the side and places a small kiss on the side of my neck. Phoenix's arms tighten around mine, and he lifts my pyjama top and starts to place small kisses on my stomach.

My body heats up at the feeling of both men's lips on my body.

"Will you give me a tattoo, love?" Miller whispers in my ear, and I moan when he reaches up to cup my left breast. His finger circles my hardened nipple and I bite my lip when he pinches it.

"Yes."

"Good girl." He pulls away and turns me to face him.

"Let me go freshen up." I squeak and jump away from the two and run out of the office.

My breathing and heart are erratic.

I can only imagine would it would have been like if Everest was there too. I'd probably have a heart attack.

•••

"So, what do you want?" I question Miller as I put the black latex gloves on.

I look over my shoulder and my eyes widen when I see Phoenix adjusting himself in his joggers as he stares at me.

"Are you hard right now?" I whisper in disbelief.

"Princess, I can't fucking help it. You don't understand how much it turns me on to see you like this." He groans, and I shake my head and turn back to Miller.

"Well you've got a butterfly, that horny fuck over there has one, so I want one too." He beams, and I laugh lightly and nod my head.

"Where do you want it?" I tilt my head and watch him point to his wrist.

I don't waste time and quickly sketch out a butterfly that he's happy with and then begin.

"Don't be a pussy." Phoenix teases and I roll my eyes.

"It's not that bad," I tell Miller and he shrugs. "It won't take that long, about twenty-five minutes."

"Do what you gotta do, my love. I know I'll love it." He winks and I look and smile.

As I'm doing the tattoo I can feel both Phoenix and Miller's hard stare on me.

It takes me longer to finish up the tattoo because every five minutes I have to take a break and compose myself. As soon as I'm finished I roll the chair back and throw my gloves away.

"What do you think?" Miller stares at the butterfly tattoo and my face falls when he doesn't react, but a sigh of relief escapes my lips when a bright smile forms on his face.

"I fucking love it!" He grins and I clap my hands in excitement.

"Lovely!"

I look over at Phoenix to see him on the computer, his eyebrows are furrowed as he types aggressively on the keyboard. I make my way over and stare at the computer screen with wide eyes.

"Are you hacking?!"

"Mmm."

"What are —"

I pause when I hear the sound of feet hitting the ground outside.

I look out the window thinking it's Everest who has come back early, but my eyes widen when I see a figure clad in black running along the roof.

A/N
💙